Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

PORTUGAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PORTUGAL

PORTUGAL:
    my watches: hublot daytona, omega ploprof quartz chronograpf, frank mueller datejust chrono, invicta big bang 25mm all from swiss-AAA-replicastore.scam

actually trk looks like this -->

thanks for the gif ThinkBachs

Vá lá acusem-se!!!

Comment

Bolas,pelos vistos são poucos!
      Cumprimentos

Bolas pelos vistos somos poucos aqui eu sou novo nesta área,mas comecei a ganhar gosto...
      Cumprimentos
      Gen:Rolex GMT-Master-II 116710LN
      Bucherer Automatic Worldtime
      Reps:Rolex:Milgauss 116400 GV Puretime
      Rolex: Black Sub BKLM
      Wanted:Rolex: Y-M BKLM Waiting *) Rolex:TW BKLM

Comment

mais um...

Comment

mais 1

Comment

Mais 1

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Ola Malta, então como estamos?

Comment

Originally posted by PlastikMan View Post
                Ola Malta, então como estamos?
                Do you happen to know if watch companies can sue you if the watch gets detected at portuguese customs? I heard of a guy being sued by rolex for ordering a fake one to portugal.

Comment

I highly doubt that... the customs shouldn’t be too concerned about that... I have travelled in and out of the country numerous times without any issues...

Comment

Originally posted by Shogo View Post

Do you happen to know if watch companies can sue you if the watch gets detected at portuguese customs? I heard of a guy being sued by rolex for ordering a fake one to portugal.
                    But you must be referring to ordering into the country... I don’t live in Portugal so I am unfamiliar with the local laws... where I live it isn’t illegal to purchase a fake good.. only illegal to sell
                    Last edited by PlastikMan; 19-09-19, 22:18.

Comment

I read that if a watch gets seized, the brand will be contacted and their lawyers will prosecute you. Apparently in Italy and Portugal the law is very strict about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogo View Post
                        I read that if a watch gets seized, the brand will be contacted and their lawyers will prosecute you. Apparently in Italy and Portugal the law is very strict about this.
                        Just deny any relationship with the package... how are they going to trace it or prove that you’ve purchased it? I wouldn’t be too concerned about it... in any case just deny the accusation and/or ignore the warning letters from the watch company

Comment

Working...
                        X