• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jlcreverso.

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
Give him hell, let’s not worry too much about soiling his reputation, which is worth absolutely sod all. And yes, does have the look of Rolf Harris

Reactions: kavorca1

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Too much? Should I just have stuck with calling him a thieving cocksucking scamming p.o.s.? Better?
As a father i must say. Yes. There still is a difference between scammers and pedophiles. But yeah: scamming POS seems absolutely correct. (The cocksucking part tells me some things about your values too sadly).

Back to shitpost that son of a bitch

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
Yup agreed, we don't go there
Don't even want to know.

As far as the scammer, I actually am shocked to see the age of the person. Especially given how successful they are. I can understand on some level someone doing this in the early twenties (mind you I personally didn't, because I'm not an asshole,) but at that age? That's just pathetic.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Don't even want to know.

As far as the scammer, I actually am shocked to see the age of the person. Especially given how successful they are. I can understand on some level someone doing this in the early twenties (mind you I personally didn't, because I'm not an asshole,) but at that age? That's just pathetic.
Well perfect erxample how retirement provision system works....

Reactions: trailboss99