• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - farrechocoooo you scummy thieving bastard.

Ecy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
Is this Deja Vu? I could have sworn I read the same thread within the past month. Is it the same guy?

Reactions: mech500

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
This is where piles of shit like this belong. Fuck this guy, his friends and all he stands for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mech500

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Makes you sick.

I don’t know how this proxy digging dirt thing works (and excuse my ignorance) but could this be the same bloke as the other week but using an innocent blokes login/computer?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
He could be. He just needs to log in using a different IP (Internet Protocol) address. Or as you say someone else’s computer.

If the scammers are using a VPN it makes it a little harder to find the IP address.

I hope there’s something on this scum. Either way I hope karma comes back to bight them

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
This guy should be reported to the law enforcement authorities, stolen goods is no joke and these scumbags should end up in a real brig, where they do really belong...

FOR SURE!
Hell yeah "beat the shit" out of this bastard and his friend, which i bet he talks about his self.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Well I for one would have let him go on further on this. Ask for some sort of "private verification" with some sort of dumb NDA or whatever. Just to dig deeper into that absolute scum and compile a bigger piece of evidence. I hope law enforcement puts him behind bars along with his "friend" (yeah, a "friend", surely that friend isn't yourself, right).

Anyway, I hope Anon, Proxyserv and the other experts find enough evidence to get this fella where he should be, and hopefully the watches back to their rightful owners. And now that I think, I hope the owners are well, as it wouldn't be the first case of these kind of watches being stolen with extreme violence or even worse. I really hope that's not the case.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Well I for one would have let him go on further on this. Ask for some sort of "private verification" with some sort of dumb NDA or whatever. Just to dig deeper into that absolute scum and compile a bigger piece of evidence. I hope law enforcement puts him behind bars along with his "friend" (yeah, a "friend", surely that friend isn't yourself, right).

Anyway, I hope Anon, Proxyserv and the other experts find enough evidence to get this fella where he should be, and hopefully the watches back to their rightful owners. And now that I think, I hope the owners are well, as it wouldn't be the first case of these kind of watches being stolen with extreme violence or even worse. I really hope that's not the case.

Problem with letting this jamook go on with this, is it might have cost some innocent buyer more than he bargained for. so better to nip it in the bud