No announcement yet.

Champ0352 AKA usmctowgnr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, you contacted me today to sell 295c crystal to me. Did you already used up all the money? Is that why you can't refund and trying to sell the watch and pay him back?
    Anyhow, just pull your shit together and do the right thing..

Comment

"People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

Yeah, I am trying to come up with the funds to facilitate a refund any way I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ0352 View Post
          1) In the post, it will be stated that payment of 1000 is to be sent directly to Martin.

So if theres a dispute with the watch or it gets "lost " he takes the hit again ?

GTFO, where is the money he sent you ?

Why did you not send him the watch in the first place ?

QFOAHDT

Comment

The watch was taking longer to complete, and he changed his mind about the sale/trade. We agreed at the time that I would sell the watch to refund his money.

Comment

And then you went awol to every request for an update. Dont put this shit on me, I have been fair throughout this

Comment

I'm not putting anything on you. I am responding to why I didn't send you the watch. I know that you have been reasonable, I am just doing whatever I can to get you your refund. If I had the money I would absolutely refund it.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ0352 View Post
                  The watch was taking longer to complete, and he changed his mind about the sale/trade. We agreed at the time that I would sell the watch to refund his money.
                  what do you mean longer to complete ?

did you not post a watch for sale ?

and what happen to his money ?

tell me about your other accounts and why you were no saled ?
                  Last edited by Old_Rad; 24-08-20, 22:25. Reason: Staff edit
                  QFOAHDT

Comment

I thought the watch was completed and ready to send. It ended up needing a new gasket that my builder had to wait for. It delayed the completion. I was communicating with Martin during this period. During this time I went through some personal/mental issues and subsequently was hospitalized. My only income is Service Connected Disability from the VA and the money was used for bills, food. The sale of the watch is unfortunately the only way I can facilitate a refund. I can send a partial refund on my next payday but I don't want to keep Martin waiting. I'm not trying to jerk anyone around, but my circumstances have me in a very bad situation. If Martin is still interested in the watch, I would be willing to send it and gladly forego the watch that was associated with the trade just to rectify the situation.
                    ​​​

Comment

Look man, I dont want you to be ironing out your personal situation on here. I can offer this out as a resolution.
                      Send the watch to me by tracked postage upon receipt I will pay you the dollar ballance of the value we made a deal on which was the £500 my one was on sale for so $650. Put the thing to bed. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had.
                      You have my address from the PM's.

Comment

tell me about your other accounts and why you were no saled ?
                        QFOAHDT

Comment

Martin, thank you and I do appreciate not having to continue to put all my personal issues out there. I am going through a very tough time, and it certainly has made this whole transaction a mess. For that I apologise to you and the community. I also am very grateful of your willingness to honor our original agreement, it will help me out tremendously. You are a good man. I will get the watch packaged, and send you pictures via email along with tracking once it is on its way. As I am unable to access my PM's on RWI, would you please send me your address once more through email. Thanks again, and my deepest apologies.

Comment

This isnt the first time you pulled this shit , your lack of response to me makes that apparent .....
                            QFOAHDT

Comment

I have not scammed anyone in the past, and have no intentions of doing so now. My lack of response was because I was eating some food for the last 20 minutes. Not ignoring anyone.

Comment

so kirch_joe is not you ?
                                QFOAHDT

Comment

Working...
                                X