X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ0352 View Post
    Can I get some help here.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
    What do you mean - you've made your bed and now you don't want to lie in it ?

Comment

Look, I am trying to make this right. I am living in a treatment center. Attempted suicide last month, not even with my ex, you can do as you please but I am just trying to rectify this.

Comment

Look, I am trying to make this right. I am living in a treatment center. Attempted suicide last month, not even with my ex, you can do as you please but I am just trying to rectify this.

Well it's pretty fucking simple Joe - you refund the money you stole - all $1000 of it.

You look pretty good in your FB page - the picture of health - and as you say "Feeling calm & blessed, ready to begin the next chapter of my life's adventure"

https://www.facebook.com/cafe45140

So which one is a 'blessing' for you - the treatment center, the suicide attempt or 'split' with Ashley ?

Which of the above events has brought you 'calm' ?

What are you particularly looking forward to now ?

I think I made things pretty clear to you Joe, if you don't think I'll push the button, you're wrong.

Comment

The treatment center is helping, thank you. Last I spoke to the purchaser of the watch, I would sell it and return the funds which I am trying to do. I am also not against sending it to him to complete the original trade as agreed.

Comment

Even if you are in a treatment facility, you logged in to RWI every single day and completely ignored PM's for a week.

Get your CC out and send the buyer his $1000 and end this.

Then we will know you are not full of shit!!!
            "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

The treatment center is helping, thank you. Last I spoke to the purchaser of the watch, I would sell it and return the funds which I am trying to do. I am also not against sending it to him to complete the original trade as agreed.

That won't be acceptable Joe.

Uploaded by yourself 2 days ago.

Looking good - calm, relaxed, 'blessed' as they say.

Do they have a baseball pitch at the treatment center ? That's cool - and handy as you're a baseball fan.

Comment

Joe you are a lying POS... go figure. Only took you a week to concoct this story. SMDH

Grow up! Pay your buyer back his $1000.00
                "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

Another pic uploaded by you 3 days ago - this one was taken out back of your home.

You look pretty happy again - good thing that treatment center is in your back yard, saves you time and money on travel.

Comment

mjs22075 can you confirm if the seller/scammer has been in contact with you regarding a refund ?

The problem here is that proxyserv has just shown what a bullshitter and a liar this guy is - he simply can't be trusted at all.

Personally I'd only accept a full refund from him - only you can decide what you're happy with.

Comment

tripdog I can confirm he PM'd the buyer on RG. I am in communication with the buyer. Will post more as the info becomes available.

Comment

What I want is a refund on my paypal. The same details as used when the deal was made thats it.

Comment

Ok, so it was Taptalk that wasn't allowing me to connect. I have possession of the watch. Like I said, I can ship the watch to you as agreed. Can sell the watch and provide refund. I would like to get this cleared up. I am unable to provide a refund without selling as I simply do not have the funds. What would you like me to do?

Comment

Ok, ideally what I would like is a refund. If your situation is genuine and you have had the difficulties you say thats unfortunate. An update on the situation would have helped lets not dick each other around.

Comment

I am not trying to dick you around. I absolutely will refund your money and have messaged Tripdog with a request to sell on RG. Following is the message I sent.

Hello,

So I have spoken to Martin from RWI. He has asked for a refund, and I am certainly willing to oblige. In order to make that happen I need to sell the watch. I have told him the situation, and am asking if it would be possible to post the watch on RG for sale under certain stipulations.

1) In the post, it will be stated that payment of 1000 is to be sent directly to Martin.

2) Remaining amount can be sent once the watch is received by the buyer.

3) If acceptable, I asked Martin to comment on the thread so that he can communicate with the buyer and ensure his refund.

4) Obviously, you along with whomever can closely monitor the sale to ensure everything is transparent.

As I stated, I would like to take care of this issue. I am willing to price the watch at a very reasonable price to hopefully facilitate a quick sale.Please let me know if this is acceptable, or if there is anything else you would require.

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

I apologise for the situation, and whether it is believed or not I was hospitalized and am in a Residential Treatment Facility. If needed I can provide proof. Either way I am working to resolve this.

Comment

Working...
                                X