No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Brig canwd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, if it wasn't for a good soul, I wouldn't have this guy's picture. This guy went deep into his online activity and we were able to connect dots and match the picture to him.

Frankly, I was pleasantly surprised with how serious this guy took this whole situation.

This forum is lucky to have such supportive and committed members.

I'm a new member here, but I'm 100% here to stay. I dabble in both gen and rep and I read a tagline along the lines of:

"25 years in both gen and rep and the irony is the rep world is more real"

I'd second that notion.

Comment

RWI makes an incredible job when it comes to "seek & destroy" missions.

So, we have here what seems to be a "natural born scammer", now let justice get upon him...

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

It's people like him that spoils such a wonderful hobby for us, lad chose the wrong place to scam people.

I've seen what our members can do to scammers like this guy, goodluck for all that is coming to you.
        Thinning watch collection sale:
        Fully Modded Deeply Discounted Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rose Gold Novelty 44mm

Watch straps and parts sale:
        Assorted straps and watch parts for Rolex, Tudor, AP and many more
        Panerai, Hublot, Rolex, Seiko And Many More Straps Galore

Black JF Audemars Piguet Strap for 44mm Royal Oak Offshore
        Straps, Bracelets and Buckles (and Watch Parts) Clearance For Rolex, AP, Panerai and More

Comment

Another very silly man about to find out what happens when you cross the good people of RWI. Popcorn ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

you dont think the Montreal cops can or will find out who owns that website ?
            Eventually they would but it is always easier when you have a named party. Less effort means fast results. Took a look at the site and was considering taking it over and posting the pic of this..... person along with statement to avoid him due to criminal activity. Also thought his creepy ass site selling sugar babies looks like a scam as well and his “customers” might want a piece of him as well.

if folks don’t think it to harsh, Perhaps it might be a rather amusing approach. Just my late night musings.

Comment

to all our IT geniuses. Ruin the bastard. Delete the son of a B. make his life missarable. That will teach future scammers on RWI.

Comment

He thinks we all are a union of scammers... END THAT SCUM!!

Comment

Originally posted by RDRoss View Post
                  Eventually they would but it is always easier when you have a named party. Less effort means fast results. Took a look at the site and was considering taking it over and posting the pic of this..... person along with statement to avoid him due to criminal activity. Also thought his creepy ass site selling sugar babies looks like a scam as well and his “customers” might want a piece of him as well.

if folks don’t think it to harsh, Perhaps it might be a rather amusing approach. Just my late night musings.
                  I d rather not tamper with the site as this might lead us straight to him ... id hate to taint evidence .....

i have never been a fan of breaking the law to right an illegal action ( except for a good ole fashion ass whoopin )

But lastly , im not your Mom and i cant tell you what to do

QFOAHDT

Comment

I d rather not tamper with the site as this might lead us straight to him ... id hate to taint evidence .....

i have never been a fan of breaking the law to right an illegal action ( except for a good ole fashion ass whoopin )

But lastly , im not your Mom and i cant tell you what to do
                    Agreed. If you happen to have an IP to share though.

Comment

Originally posted by RDRoss View Post

Agreed. If you happen to have an IP to share though.
                      Thats not an option , this guy was running a proxy since day one
                      QFOAHDT

Comment

Thats not an option , this guy was running a proxy since day one
                        Telltale sign of a scammer. Sorry, asshats like this piss me off as a Canadian. (cracks knuckles) Just means I have to come up with a better way.

Comment

Guarantee this guy has created another RWI account and is monitoring what we say here.

In which case:

Jokes aside but your personal hygiene is embarrassing.
                          The package you sent had that classic low life scum bedroom scent. The kind of person who doesn't change his bedding for months and leaves half eaten pizza pops lying around.
                          It basically smelled exactly how you would imagine it would by looking at your picture.
                          And that's after it traveled across the continent.

Do society and your parents a favour by jumping off a tall building. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AndroidNut View Post

This is the classy chap.
                            what a fat fuck

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MadWatcher View Post
                                And he posted that same Noob for sale on TRF. This is probably the same watch he was selling here

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...2#post10660272

That cunt sold it?!?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

Comment

Working...
                                X