• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why I’m here?

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Raddave C Mastermclarendude Hello all. Never thought I’d be shut up in here after years of respectfulness, good reviews and contributions to the forum. Please can a mod or admin contact me with regards to this? I have explained my situation to raddave via a very well respected forum member I am friendly with. To all my friends on here - yes you must be shocked that I am in here (but not as shocked and gutted as me).

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Now, I am as interested to know too. Why this suspense? WHY?

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Can you prove that you didn’t do anything wrong?

Raddave
trailboss99 Yes I can. I have all the evidence to hand. I am waiting for a mod or the boss to contact me ASAP please. Many thanks.

To anyone who has messaged me - apologies but I cannot view my messages as I am in here. I will of course explain all in due course.

Stay in touch guys and don’t let this damage my reputation. I am sure the guys who know me in this forum will stand by me and I thank you for that.

Best regards and be safe.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
in the midst of week I really need good cookie... and you are not one, OP.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You are here because you disrespected Timezone by posting a replica on a gen forum. Since the day this place started rules one and two have been "Don't post reps on a gen forum" and "Don't wear reps into an AD". Both are acts of disrespect that also bring our community into disrepute and from day one have been punishable by banishment.

Would you show picks of your Fiero base fake Ferrari on a Ferrari forum? Would you park it on the forecourt of a Ferrari dealer because dude, that's pretty much what you just did and that is rude, ignorant and shows a total lack of respect.

Not only that (tho that should be more than enough) it makes us look bad and increases calls for us to be shut down. Grow a brain and don't be so fucking juvenile. Thanks to you I now need to go cap in hand and smooth things over with the owners of TZ.

You have brought massive disrepute onto our forum, you are, TBH, a special kind of idiot if you thought that was acceptable. Your disrespect for TZ is more than enough to see you banned from here forever.

Reactions: Epenco

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Please hear me out. This is a nightmare for me. I posted a GENUINE watch on The Rolex Forum. I can assure you and I sold it via my eBay account. I can prove it is genuine. Please speak to Robert Gatwood Jewellers. I have photos of the gen next to my replica. I have the buyers details of the genuine I have sold to the buyer. I have photos of the warranty card, everything.

0bbd14a185a28b2d9d751c55649ca23a.jpg

Here is a photo of the genuine next to the rep.

The rep is with Ado now being serviced. ado213 please confirm.

I really don’t know what else to say. I am being wrongly convicted of a horrible horrible thing and I have 100% done nothing wrong.

I have any evidence you require to prove my innocence. I wouldn’t do such a thing and am sick to my stomach that I am being accused of this.

The forum doesnt bother me too much now as it is my self respect and reputation that I am protecting.

ado213 please confirm you have this watch with you.

I am begging for this to be put right and to clear my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yogibear

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Here is the warranty card of the genuine (I have blanked the serial number partially to protect the new owner of the watch but am happy to privately send it over to a mod or boss).
79302db32df9d61de871a9a0d11cad4d.jpg

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
The only thing I can see saving me here is this: Please note the serial number against the warranty card on the genuine. The replica is obviously different. Please ask Ado to confirm the serial number on the rep he has.

I can even put you in contact with the buyer of the genuine I sold.

I don’t deserve this. Please hear me out before judging me.
34355494a59242891a8c2cd3cefe8ee0.jpg

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
88e2adffd476637f13c36f9883e21bee.jpg
c1b0acedc9e25570fa2252c8dac271dd.jpg
98666a0f5a3e0eb447db29ca402350f3.jpg
645cf04177568ebbaae1a1767cf6cadc.jpg
87a307e2eba80f6a32c1a7c9cfef1671.jpg
9195acc38f0d0da00ecfca428edc6bb3.jpg

Here is the GENUINE that i have sold. Please note the dates, the tag and MY eBay name.

Please ask me to supply anything to prove my innocence.

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Here is an email exchange with Ado showing that he is servicing my REPLICA. I have blanked out his email for his privacy. Please note the dates VS the dates on my eBay SOLD listings.

f0b543e7e53ecf6b356820f7f6df73f4.jpg

b847fd072021043b284f06b4225eec31.jpg

Reactions: Tione12

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Better quality pic of the genuine (uploaded as original quality) showing the serial number in the rehaut. Please note serial against serial number on the warranty card photo.

ed4ee2f97f049d3d4f05fc89293989b3.jpg

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Feedback from the sale of the genuine Rolex Submariner that I sold on eBay.
e5bb638a9b4db8f463381fd97f4ddfb6.jpg

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
I can provide details of the guy that purchased the genuine from me. He will be able to provide all details, I think he even has the purchase receipt from Robert Gatwood jewellers!

Heck I’m even happy to pay for him to authenticate it if it means protecting my reputation. I am going to phone him today to make him aware of this mess up. However for obvious reasons I won’t post his number on here but happy to supply it to a mod.

Please read the facts before wrongly judging me people. I cannot believe this is happening to me.

Feel free to ask any questions as I am dead set on proving my innocence here. This is not fair to be accused of such terrible accusations.

I was a good member on here for 5 years and always make sure my buyers are happy (same with my eBay account). I pride myself on the feedback and reputation and it’s all gone to sh*t over something that isn’t even my fault. I have done nothing wrong whatsoever. Please ask me to supply anything to prove myself.

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
For everyone reading who is wondering why I am in here. Here is a message I have sent to Admin that will explain everything.

Hello. Thank you for the reply. No that’s not correct. What has happened is this: I am cookie88888 on RWI and TZUK and the Rolex Forum. Both of the photo posts of that 116618LB you have attached is MY watch and posted by ME. I posted that photo on the TZUK forum to try and make some conversation as I was a new member. Nobody on TZUK believed me it was my watch until I proved them wrong by sending a time and dated photo. I then had lots of apologies. Then someone googles my TZUK username cookie88888 and posts a link to the RWI forum with my membership as cookie88888 which I was happy to admit is me!

Then they start finding MY username “cookie88888 (which is ME) on the Rolex forum where I recently sold 2 GENUINE Rolexes. They have assumed that because I am a member of RWI then I must have sold 2 reps as gens on the Rolex forum which I wouldn’t dream of doing!!!!! This is all absurd and worrying. You wouldn’t believe some of the hate messages I have received from TZUK. I cant even explain myself on there as they have banned me! I can supply any information you like to prove my innocence. I am happy to cooperate as best I can. It’s not even the principle of the forums that’s got to me, it’s the slander and defamation of my name and vile comments I am receiving all because I used the same username on this rep forum and a gen forum. If you want to call me I am happy to discuss this but really I just need my name cleared ASAP as you can imagine. Now that I am banned, I won’t ever be able to clear my name on Rolex forum or TZUK unless someone can do it for me? Please let me know what you need me to do. I am more than willing to cooperate. This forum is my only hobby! Please read all the facts. And thank you for listening to me. Kind regards.

The above message was sent before me sending over any of the photographs above.

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Never in my life have I had to go through something as bad as this.

Like I say, the forums isn’t that important to me but clearing my name is what matters to me now. Imagine yourself being branded like this when you KNOW you are an honest respectful guy who has done nothing wrong.

I don’t know what more to say. This is emotionally draining me and just isn’t fair.

Surely the photos and details I have provided above puts me in the clear?! If you want any further details then please ask.

@Trailboss Please take all this into consideration and put yourself in my innocent shoes. I apologise for any inconvenience I have caused you, but I haven’t done anything wrong. All I want is my name cleared and I have ALL the facts to do it. This has all been thrown completely out of context. I am happy to provide you with my phone number address etc etc just so you can hear my story, not for the sake of the forum but for my own self respect and well-being.

Thank you.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
the 116618LB is a gen ?

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular