• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - phanjen

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah Meik

Reactions: Chroniker

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Let's just say that the information members have on you could or will be released soon, phanjen
Changing your e-mail address to a fake one on here won't help, as you probably know by now.

You still have a chance to make things right. The clock is ticking...

Last edited:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
That link goes to a really twisted sales thread. If you speculate on it, there could be a few nasty things going on. The only person who can clarify what is really going is the inmate.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
mail

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
Fuck this guy. We need to unleash the hounds on this scum bag..I was so close to buying this now infamous watch, it hits home, very scary. The way he answered my questions via PM during the initial sale just gave me bad vibes..mostly because it was clear English was not this guys first language. I assume this fucker is from Deutschland? Hopefully we have some good detectives here that are native Germans.

Reactions: De Kev

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Are we able to post PM’s here in the brig? I’d love to share where he asked me for 470€ for a stock pam 111.
At least he said shipping was included.......

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Are we able to post PM’s here in the brig? I’d love to share where he asked me for 470€ for a stock pam 111.
At least he said shipping was included.......

You can with permission and you now have permission :)

Reactions: Chroniker

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
Hey guys,

I am from Germany and I own a fast car with LOTS of time. If he thinks he can get away with this, give me his address, I would love to visit him.
And yes, I am taking this srsly.

I am not very active, but I read a lot here and I know how things roll.

eg10xek

17/1/20
EU
I've contacted him once more - if he won't respond untill tomorrow, i'll publish All the info i have. IMO he has a lot to loose for 670 euro, but i won't decide what hid reputation is worth.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I've contacted him once more - if he won't respond untill tomorrow, i'll publish All the info i have. IMO he has a lot to loose for 670 euro, but i won't decide what hid reputation is worth.

You will need to use email as his PMs are locked down and he cannot access them.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
This is my corona virus sanity therapy. I love watching the brig creatures like some warped virtual zoo visit while tripping on shrooms.

Reactions: RDRoss