Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

Hi Rayquaza

So you think selling a watch multiple times to different guys and selling gens but sending books is a good scheme to play on here? Don't think so.

Rot in here, sucker!

Raddave trailboss99 C Master
    Last edited by QueTip; 20-03-20, 22:47. Reason: Staff edit

• rolexstefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cicero View Post

No worries. I received info and forwarded all of it to you via PM. Now, get after that little bastard. He needs to be locked up.
    i look up to you (cicero) and for your work with reverence. I can only say one thing to the scammer, you're going straight to hell

Leave a comment:

• boostin20
    replied
    This thread has been excellent! Look forward to hearing updates.

Leave a comment:

• 2LGT2QT
    replied
    Cicero Thank you for all your efforts. I just replied back to you. I think this is going to take quiet some time though

Leave a comment:

• repreg123
    replied
    Originally posted by Cicero View Post

No worries. I received info and forwarded all of it to you via PM. Now, get after that little bastard. He needs to be locked up.
    Ur the man!

Leave a comment:

• Cicero
    replied
    Originally posted by 2LGT2QT View Post
    Cicero I do apologize for the delay. I just saw your post just recently and replied instantly. I didn’t expect to get immediate replies here on the forum. I’m visiting the forum on a daily basis now. Thanks again for offering your help.

Leave a comment:

• 2LGT2QT
    replied
    Cicero I do apologize for the delay. I just saw your post just recently and replied instantly. I didn’t expect to get immediate replies here on the forum. I’m visiting the forum on a daily basis now. Thanks again for offering your help.

Leave a comment:

• Cicero
    replied
    Originally posted by 2LGT2QT View Post
    Nothing new unfortunately. Still waiting on Cicero to get back to me. I filed a report with the police but I think this will take some time to be investigated
    Responded. It took you over 2 weeks to PM me so I have a little grace period.

Leave a comment:

• 2LGT2QT
    replied
    Nothing new unfortunately. Still waiting on Cicero to get back to me. I filed a report with the police but I think this will take some time to be investigated

Leave a comment:

• Paolo069
    replied
    Anything new?!

Leave a comment:

• 2LGT2QT
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• 2LGT2QT
    replied
    ????????????

Leave a comment:

• DrewThat
    replied
    The irony of that website is, the placeholder text "lorem ipsum" was written by Cicero

Leave a comment:

• trailboss99
    replied
    Not much of a website but my god, the nerve of the guy.

Leave a comment:

• 2LGT2QT
    replied
    trailboss99 I really hope this would be the case. Looks like he created a new website just recently after this incident. https://alyazidbaiz.com/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X