Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

Hi Rayquaza

So you think selling a watch multiple times to different guys and selling gens but sending books is a good scheme to play on here? Don't think so.

Rot in here, sucker!

Raddave trailboss99 C Master
    Last edited by QueTip; 20-03-20, 22:47. Reason: Staff edit

• trailboss99
    replied
    Originally posted by r0b9502 View Post
    This is perhaps the FIRST instance where an inmate has been prosecuted and found/plead guilty. Served time, even if it is a slap on the wrist.
    Nope, not the first, there have been others but this is first for Canada yes.
    This was a massive effort for those involved, a lot of folk deserve thanks for the outcome.

Leave a comment:

• r0b9502
    replied
    A remarkable outcome.

I have been out for a while. But when I check in cursorily, I check 1 or 2 topics. The brig, and NWGEN list.

Congratulations to Chab and the RWI team. This is perhaps the FIRST instance where an inmate has been prosecuted and found/plead guilty. Served time, even if it is a slap on the wrist.

Leave a comment:

• C Master
    replied
    Perfectly said Vinnies1 the vast majority of members respect RWI its ethos and its rules. It is just a handful of these thiefs who do what they do.

Leave a comment:

• Vinnies1
    replied
    Wow what a great read, need a drink cos I've finished all my pop corn. Well I'm really happy the guys got their money and items back. Big thank you to the mods for their efforts and the fella that came through with the info about his daytona being scammed. Geeee I gotta say where I come from and grew up all of this time, resources and money would be frowned on. I can honestly say that I've witnessed what happens to scum like this in the hands of my fellow villages and this piece of shit really has a angel on his shoulders that has guided him to live another day. Yet it's the leaniant punishment that will see this boy go out and do it again and again, they don't change. Guess that's why the older generation dealt with these matters without wasting resources over and over again, they knew better. It's sad the way the world is becoming where a handshake deal and giving your word as a man is deminishing and you hear of people being scammed nearly every day. It's getting worse and worse everyday, yet it's forums like here on RwI that the few of us that are still around can enjoy the old ways of doing business and when a little grommet piece of shit scumbag comes along he gets nialatted for the rest of his life so he won't have access to a job in the future where he could do a hell of a lot more damage to a hell of a lot more good people. Well done to everyone involved in pinning that little shit down and I would like to commend you guys for helping us feel more safe in being members of your community. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• 5t3f4n
    replied
    Great News!

Finally!

Leave a comment:

• Rx4Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Chab View Post

Very happy to have it back.
    Beautiful piece! I'm glad you were able to recover it. Glad there's a happy ending here.

Leave a comment:

• Fishpan
    replied
    This thread should be a sticky in the sales section. Titled "Scammers Will Be Crucified" I fucking hate scammers. Great news here.

Leave a comment:

• DiggerOfWatches
    replied
    Great news! Well done to all involved.

Leave a comment:

• C Master
    replied
    Originally posted by Chab View Post

The 116523 is my all time favourite Daytona,

You have me drooling, I am so happy this is back in your possession.

Leave a comment:

• parklanephil
    replied
    Well done everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Chab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sonofalich
    replied
    Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    A small dose of justice has been served. Thanks to member Chab for keeping us updated.

Alyazid Baiz finally pleaded guilty to one count of fraud last week and received his sentence. It looks like the plea deal requires the following:

-240 hours of community service
    -6 month probation
    -Refund order for Monsiur _______
    and at the Citybank / paypal for Mr. _______.
    -Confiscation of the $ 7,000 given to Mr. _________.
    -Destruction of Rolex Oyster Submariner and Patek watches
    -Return of the watch to Mr. Chab.
    Further, the accused will have a criminal record.

Chab got his genuine Daytona back. I will allow him to share a picture if he sees fit. It's a gorgeous watch and I'm glad it is back in his possession.
    This is superb news.

Leave a comment:

• Cicero
    replied
    A small dose of justice has been served. Thanks to member Chab for keeping us updated.

Alyazid Baiz finally pleaded guilty to one count of fraud last week and received his sentence. It looks like the plea deal requires the following:

-240 hours of community service
    -6 month probation
    -Refund order for Monsiur _______
    and at the Citybank / paypal for Mr. _______.
    -Confiscation of the $ 7,000 given to Mr. _________.
    -Destruction of Rolex Oyster Submariner and Patek watches
    -Return of the watch to Mr. Chab.
    Further, the accused will have a criminal record.

Chab got his genuine Daytona back. I will allow him to share a picture if he sees fit. It's a gorgeous watch and I'm glad it is back in his possession.

Leave a comment:

• d.brocke
    replied
    Great read and great to hear that those that were swindled have gotten their monies back.

The endless boundaries of the cyber-reach that RWI Admin and Tech's are capable is a given: known tried, true and undisputed.

Personally I hate to hear that the little shit evaded prosecution that deservingly rendered him some "hard time", given his offenses.

But I "really" have to commend Chab for his ability to maintain composure after the first post here in this thread.

Had I went out of my way to take the time and efforts necessary to post helpful input as he did, only to receive the immediate reception he received.....well.........
    .......I most certainly would have responded in a different way.

SAH-LUTE the Admin here on RWI for yet another job well done.

And my hat is off you, Chab: you're far more reserved than I ( and likely many others ) would have been.

​​​​​​​All is well that ends well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X