Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick update on the status of our chubby little scammer, Alyazid Baiz:

He has been formally charged and had a new hearing date at the end September. The case is still pending. The investigating Detective was already aware of the various photographs that were posted on TRF. Unfortunately, he is unable to date the photographs and indicates he has in his possession some of the watches in the photographs. The wheels of justice move slowly but this kid is not going to get off lightly.

Chab Any new news?
    Last edited by Cicero; 13-10-20, 17:12. Reason: Staff edit

Comment

Cicero I got same news as you did. Waiting to hear what happened at the hearing Sept 30th. Sent out an email this morning and am waiting to hear back. Stay tuned

Comment

Hey guys. Any update for us?

Comment

Originally posted by garybad123 View Post
          Hey guys. Any update for us?
          I'm also curious about it...

Comment

Well well, he scammed a fellow countryman (Singapore) and I sincerely hope he gets his just desserts.

Thanks to the RWI staff for following up with the research as well as helping the victims get their money back.

Comment

Hello guys

I was scammed by this guy back in November 2019. I met him in person and he sold me brand new watch that turned to be a replica. I haven’t worn the watch, I hate the idea that I was scammed by a little piece of shit.
              I accidentally came across this forum. I will post a copy of his ID.

what happened to this guy? Can I still go and file charges against him?

Comment

Originally posted by RolexVictom View Post

Hello guys

I was scammed by this guy back in November 2019. I met him in person and he sold me brand new watch that turned to be a replica. I haven’t worn the watch, I hate the idea that I was scammed by a little piece of shit.

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post

PM sent
                  include me

Comment

Originally posted by RolexVictom View Post

Hello guys

Can someone call his Moroccan mother?? he needs beating with a slipper till death!!

Comment

Why are all the scammers always the middle eastern people. Im not trying to be racist, but its almost always dudes that has names like "Alyazid Baiz" or from the middle eastern region that are trying to impersonate the IRS with a thick Arabic accent or steal CC information/ID fraud, or a Nigerian prince bullshiit. Im sure there are plenty of good people of middle eastern descent, but it just seem too often that dudes from this culture are involved in these despicable activities to take advantage of others by scamming and steal their hard earned money intentionally to greater benefit themselves. I personally have known and witness a few middle eastern guys who has approached me in the past and asked me to assist them in criminal activities to which i declined and took offense to that they would try to bribe me so they could take advantage of others. Not to mention, these dudes I am referring to work entry level/middle class jobs at best, but drive Mercedes AMG/Brabus, multiple other cars and bikes, wear designer, ball out!!!, but work a job making less than 50K a year. It would make me so happy when these clowns get caught because so many families and businesses have been affected with losses of considerable amount of money to these jackasses that feel that they have a claim for whats in your wallet to fund their degenerate lives...scumbags...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xjjamess View Post
                        Why are all the scammers always the middle eastern people.
                        They aren't, at least not on RWI.

There's quite a few of them based in that country on the north american continent that isn't the US, and there's also a large proportion of them based in that country that didn't invent pasta, but that could all just be down to coincidences.

I personally have known and witness a few middle eastern guys who has approached me in the past and asked me to assist them in criminal activities
                        Maybe you look middle eastern yourself ?

Comment

Why are all the scammers always the middle eastern people. Im not trying to be racist, but its almost always dudes that has names like "Alyazid Baiz" or from the middle eastern region that are trying to impersonate the IRS with a thick Arabic accent or steal CC information/ID fraud, or a Nigerian prince bullshiit. Im sure there are plenty of good people of middle eastern descent, but it just seem too often that dudes from this culture are involved in these despicable activities to take advantage of others by scamming and steal their hard earned money intentionally to greater benefit themselves. I personally have known and witness a few middle eastern guys who has approached me in the past and asked me to assist them in criminal activities to which i declined and took offense to that they would try to bribe me so they could take advantage of others. Not to mention, these dudes I am referring to work entry level/middle class jobs at best, but drive Mercedes AMG/Brabus, multiple other cars and bikes, wear designer, ball out!!!, but work a job making less than 50K a year. It would make me so happy when these clowns get caught because so many families and businesses have been affected with losses of considerable amount of money to these jackasses that feel that they have a claim for whats in your wallet to fund their degenerate lives...scumbags...!!!
                          You must be mistaken : here on RWI, people from the middle east (by the way Morocco isn't in the Middle east...) are rarely scammers.

And the IRS fraud, you must also mistaken the accent, because this is a very known Indian scam (not in the middle east either)

I think there's a bit too much stereotypes in your mind in that regards

Comment

lol

Comment

It is a fact that different ethnics are partial toward committing different types of crime. Whatever race or country one is from, there will be specific types of crimes which are more prevalent. No race or country is exempted from criminals.
                              However, in any country and given population, it is almost always the few guys, which after getting caught, that give their people an undeserved bad reputation. It is wise to exercise prudence whomever you deal with, but lets not forget the general goodness of people, wherever they may be from.
                              Alzayaid Baiz is not representative of wherever he is from.

Comment

Working...
                              X