• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Horologyhouse

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Lame of TRF imo... new information could have arisen. But oh well...

It got all fouled up with a load of smack and then someone proposed a fundraiser to help the poor souls who had a spare $25k to drop on man jewellery. It had run it’s course.

Archie had a good update earlier which reiterated what the boss said a couple of pages back - gambling addiction.

Would be great for everyone to post updates here - including our friends from TRF. The gen forums are over moderated and have a great proclivity to shut down conversations that don’t align with the supposed rosy sweet world of ‘real’ watches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rx4Time

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
It got all fouled up with a load of smack and then someone proposed a fundraiser to help the poor souls who had a spare $25k to drop on man jewellery. It had run it’s course.

Haha yeah that was one of the best posts... Pretty sure that was Chris himself! haha

Reactions: C Master

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Pitiful shame that you really can never trust anyone, anywhere for anything any longer. All because of dickweeds like this guy. Screw him and the assmonkey he road in on.

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
For Sale: 116500LN Daytona stealth edition..you can’t see it but trust me it’s there -Chris Essery lol

Reactions: Sonofalich

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
I have not been here as long as most, but shit like this just blows my mind (stumbling across the Brig has blown my mind as well)..I feel for those poor devils that have been scammed by this guy. I can’t imagine what kind of human could actually sleep at night knowing they are straight stealing people’s hard earned money. Thank the gods I came across all my fellow watch degenerates here and seems like we also share the common gene of integrity.

Reactions: occb2

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
RollieFingerz;n8592281 said:
"For Sale: 116500LN Daytona stealth edition..you can’t see it but trust me it’s there."

-Chris Essery

Oh wow, Chris finally released a statement! haha

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
I can’t imagine what kind of human could actually sleep at night knowing they are straight stealing people’s hard earned money.

He definitely shows signs of sociopathy which could explain how he sleeps so peacefully. If the fires didn't happen, what would've been his excuse? Wife had a miscarriage? Fine. What's next? Terminal cancer?

I hope victims won't be all talk and will actually follow up with the authorities (*cough* *cough* unlike some people here *cough* *cough*)!

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Considering WUS is a commercial entity I'm surprised its up at all TBH.

It's still just baby talk there. Pretty sure that as soon as it heats up the mods will can it.
Though I would understand why their sponsors would be happy to keep it open as it will drive business back to them without them having to get into any public shit throwing...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by arcadelt
View Post - View Post

Do you have any proof of this? From what I can see there is nothing in his pattern of behaviour that suggests he has been systematically scamming people. It's a long stretch to go from one incident to trashing someone’s entire reputation, so I would be careful making wider accusations.

Reactions: johnlogan

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I'm 100% in agreement with this.
Sure, this may be a replica forum, but when it comes to watch communities and educating yourself, this is one of the most honest, real and eye opening places you'll find online or elsewhere.

:cheers:

100% agree, great place and majority of members are honest enthusiasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oris

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hi guys

Here is Archies take on all this.
If you don’t know him, don’t watch this( or any of his vids) on a full stomach.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qLDbNiwYPc4?wmode=opaque

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has an update video... and truthfully it's kinda like Archie has a break through midway through the session...
I love Archie...

https://youtu.be/4qjQIPnN6T4?t=170

Here's the video... he speaks some real truths and as I say... he almost has an epiphany and then cuts himself off! haha

But watch it, if you're an archie fan its kinda mindblowing!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
He has an update video... and truthfully it's kinda like Archie has a break through midway through the session...
I love Archie...

https://youtu.be/4qjQIPnN6T4?t=170

Here's the video... he speaks some real truths and as I say... he almost has an epiphany and then cuts himself off! haha

But watch it, if you're an archie fan its kinda mindblowing!

Pity Archie was banned here. I like him too. I see he has the Casio World Time in the background on the first vid. I am only half way through that one.