• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
If you live In New York I can give you all his details. Where he works .where he lives.photos of him and his fam ,and his dog etc etc.hit me up if you guys need anything

Reactions: reptime101

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I warned Mysterio and the rest of the clowns about him but they banned me for calling him out and saying exactly what he was up to.rg mods are probably in on it with him.

Reactions: reptime101

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
I bought cartier balon bleu from Larry at RG late spring, and it was stated that the leather strap is gen. Now, I am not sure if it is. Oh geez.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

it is not fake and he has never been caught selling rep as gen.

Smoke will do whatever he can to shit on Larry and it stems from a whatsapp group when RWI was down where Smoke was saying he was selling a "gen" 116610 that he had bought the pieces for and had someone assemble. When Larry and others called him out on it that it should be disclosed that it was not a rolex assembled gen, smoke got pissed and tried to boot everyone out of the group.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
it is not fake and he has never been caught selling rep as gen.

Smoke will do whatever he can to shit on Larry and it stems from a whatsapp group when RWI was down where Smoke was saying he was selling a "gen" 116610 that he had bought the pieces for and had someone assemble. When Larry and others called him out on it that it should be disclosed that it was not a rolex assembled gen, smoke got pissed and tried to boot everyone out of the group.

Your part of his scamming group stop taking crap lol

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I got shit on you also.like I said your just like him .I know what your doing

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
I agree with smoke there is something really dodgy going on next door. Only selected individuals can do whatever they want to do next door... I have screen shots to prove it but I'll leave that for another day and another thread

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smoke

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Yeah bro I called the mods out and they didn't like it

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Rg forum is dead as fuck and should be shut down.the sales section is only there for scammers to make money.the forum is a joke pure trash and totally dead

Reactions: Cr7juv

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
I also agree with Smoke. He’s not in the Brig nor lied to the mods. Smokes contributed a ton to RWI and has the “best” eyes I’ve ever seen. It ups the game, Which is an asset. I don’t know Larry and what went down but he shouldn’t of lied to the mods.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Woah, if the mods let fake parts sell as a gen and make some % out of it thats fucked up. There are tons people who trust mods with their judgement and can be easily scammed.

Please dont let that happen here.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Our mods dont support scammers here .so you dont have to worry about that.

Reactions: flex9609

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Woah, if the mods let fake parts sell as a gen and make some % out of it thats fucked up. There are tons people who trust mods with their judgement and can be easily scammed.

Please dont let that happen here.

that doesnt happen anywhere...

smoke is butthurt he got booted from rg and when hes butthurt, he goes around lying about who is a scammer. A real stand up kind of guy.

smoke remember that time you got called out for fakes on IG? that was fun.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
that doesnt happen anywhere...

smoke is butthurt he got booted from rg and when hes butthurt, he goes around lying about who is a scammer. A real stand up kind of guy.

smoke remember that time you got called out for fakes on IG? that was fun.

Stop lying you muggy scammer.why dont you make some more fake accounts dummy boy

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Lol I dont even own any reps only gens you mug and I'm not on ig go play with your boy friend larry ha ha you fake mug your as bad as him lol you should be in the brig

Last edited: