Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the brig Moldy780

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpchub View Post
    was this “genuine” watch also advertised on RWI? If not, why not? As this is also a great platform for selling gens. Also why was the offer on the bay from the grey dealer really not accepted? It might not be the case, but it really looks like he tried to avoid the seasoned eyes have a real look at the watch?
    I agree. Also the LV dial and insert was not listed here but on ebay. Those things would sell like hot cakes here that too without eBay fees.

Comment

Originally posted by bkg! View Post
      Moldy780 If this is all just a witch hunt and us mean mods are all just ganging up on you and you've done nothing wrong, please can you explain to me why it is that since 18 June, LOOOOONNNGGG before this "witch hunt" on you began, I've been dealing with a Help Desk Ticket about a rep case you sold as gen IN A BACKDOOR DEAL?????? This in itself is against our rules, yet you seem to sniff and sneer at the measures we put in place to protect people, and deal behind the scenes anyway? WTF - all the while you are protesting your innocence here, I'm reading with intent, given my knowledge of your shady back door deals.

Oh yes, I really did mean shady - You sold a rep case for $2,300. This has been confirmed as a rep case by several other members, before the HD ticket was taken out. It's a shame for the buyer that he also breached our rules and we therefore cannot get involved in this, but......... I expect you WILL refund him in full and he return the case to you. That would be the honourable thing.

Then, if you make amends with that; I will leave you in the capable hands of QueTip to decide whether you have redeemed yourself that may ever warrant your release from the brig. IMHO, if and that is a very big, stupendously gigantically IF, you were ever given such leniency; you should be on a permanent NO SALE, but the way I see it from my perspective, regardless of what Que is dealing with in this thread, back door dealing is enough to boot you from the forum, and its even worse that such back door dealing is yet another example of you selling replica parts as genuine. I wonder whether that is why it was sold behind the scenes, as if a public sale had been posted, all of the much more knowledgeable members than I, would have shot you down in a heartbeat.

Looks like he decided to check out after you posted this. He hasn't replied since

Wanted:
      Tudor GMT

Comment

Originally posted by DreadPirateRobert View Post
        Looks like he decided to check out after you posted this. He hasn't replied since
        Well isn't that funny? He was very vocal until then, but it seems like the cat's got his tongue now

Comment

Originally posted by bkg! View Post

Well isn't that funny? He was very vocal until then, but it seems like the cat's got his tongue now
          You did him good.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
          RM#1:
          I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Popcorn. Did I make it in time lol

Comment

Man, just reading Brig posts is enough to convince me I NEVER wanna be a inmate. There’s always a trail and honor can’t be bought or sold.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r0b9502 View Post

Here is an explanation. This is PURE fiction, but an explanation.

Assume I am knowledgeable about franking watches. Just assume I am Delboy who has a buddy who knows a bit. I do a small job here and there, and suddenly I want to do a little bit bigger. But I want to cover myself in case I need to explain. So, I ask another buddy to sell my product in public, and I buy, paying relevant costs. I list and sell at significant profit to costs. In case I get caught, I have an alibi, or at least a credible explanation.

Again dude, not an accusation. Just one interpretation/explanation. The cricket match is boring, PAK- AFG, but looks like it just turned interesting. So good luck and best wishes.
                This strangely reminds me of the scene from Good Will hunting when he explains why he doesn't want to work for the CIA haha

Comment

Originally posted by dannyjb3 View Post

This strangely reminds me of the scene from Good Will hunting when he explains why he doesn't want to work for the CIA haha
                  The RWI site seemed to be down just some 1/2 hour ago, I was worried that hacker got in again. Anyways, good to see it is back up!

Comment

Originally posted by r0b9502 View Post

The RWI site seemed to be down just some 1/2 hour ago, I was worried that hacker got in again. Anyways, good to see it is back up!
                    Yeah Cloudflare had some problems a few hours ago

Comment

Bk got him good with that post
                      Last edited by smoke; 02-07-19, 16:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                        Moldy780 I was consulted before you were shackled and thrown in the Brig. I specifically recall your sale of several dials that were identified as being purchased elsewhere for significantly less money. When comparing pictures of the backs of the dials it was obvious the backs had been polished to eliminate distinguishing characteristics...but they were the same dials. I can’t recall if you were trying to sell the dials via PM or through a sales thread. However, it was clearly profiteering with an attempt to cover up the improper conduct. I anticipate you will deny knowledge of this incident but I remember it well. Unfortunately, the thread and/or PMs have been lost. Your name comes up frequently in “rep being passed off as gen” discussions. Lesser men have been freed from the Brig after redeeming themselves. Do your time. Don’t get shanked.

Good memory. A few years back I noticed that someone bought these dials on eBay for approximately $600 ea. then I saw the same dials being sold here by Moldy780 on here for double that. I called him out and he ended up selling these dials through PMs. He painted the back of the black dial and photoshopped the back of the silver dial.

Comment

Originally posted by theREALgoat View Post

Good memory. A few years back I noticed that someone bought these dials on eBay for approximately $600 ea. then I saw the same dials being sold here by Moldy780 on here for double that. I called him out and he ended up selling these dials through PMs. He painted the back of the black dial and photoshopped the back of the silver dial.

Yep. Those are the dials.

Comment

Dude is never getting out of the brigg never lol

Comment

Wow... Shame

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EML-L29 met Tapatalk

Comment

What a shady dude! Total scammer!
                                smoke I’m glad you pointed out the fake dial which opened this pandora’s box.

Comment

Working...
                                X