• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Levidreycon

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You don't use our PM system to promote your crappy insta sales business.
Didn't even have the decency to sign up and support before using us to promote it (not that would have made a difference but . . .).

Levidreycon

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/11/18
trailboss99 crappy sales business ???????????????? is this some kind of joke. I dont really see what the issue is here so maybe care to explain ?

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
trailboss99 crappy sales business ???????????????? is this some kind of joke. I dont really see what the issue is here so maybe care to explain ?

mail

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

You may as well promote your crappy sales business here as I suspect there's only one way out of the brig for you after your last post!

Or we could have a competition amongst the membership to guess what crappy sales business you have. I'm torn between diet pills and/or protein shakes.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The inmate thinks he can sell reps via PM without ending up in trounie. He's an Instagram seller only here to find sales.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I dont really see what the issue is here so maybe care to explain ?

Not reading the rules of what is allowed in here or not, could have something to do with it ... :gotgoat:

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Hehehhe, one more fucker down, great job!

Levidreycon

INMATE
26/11/18
Quite comical how all the keyboard warriors come out and judge when I’ve not spoken or interacted with any of the people commenting above. As I said before don’t really see an issue with offering a service there was no misleading going on and I was very clear that I was not a TD on this site with everyone I was in discussion with and the simple fact is maybe if there’s weren’t so many issues with the current TD’s service people wouldn’t be looking for alternative suppliers and I offer a service identical to any TD on here same watches, same prices sometimes cheaper, and majority of the time a hell of a lot quicker turnaround time so if that’s reason for being in the brig then so be it not really going to lose any sleep over it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ok dickwad, your new account of Lewisville can join you in here. Any further accounts created and things will begin to happen.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Quite comical how all the keyboard warriors come out and judge when I’ve not spoken or interacted with any of the people commenting above. As I said before don’t really see an issue with offering a service there was no misleading going on and I was very clear that I was not a TD on this site with everyone I was in discussion with and the simple fact is maybe if there’s weren’t so many issues with the current TD’s service people wouldn’t be looking for alternative suppliers and I offer a service identical to any TD on here same watches, same prices sometimes cheaper, and majority of the time a hell of a lot quicker turnaround time so if that’s reason for being in the brig then so be it not really going to lose any sleep over it.

That's actually a pretty good advert. Do you take PayPal?

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

Why don’t you make like a tree and get outta here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nivka

Levidreycon

INMATE
26/11/18
Why don’t you make like a tree and get outta here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maron why don’t you just mind your own business as this really doesn’t concern you take a ticket and stand in line with all the other keyboard warriors

GingerBubba haha yes paypal, Bitcoin, credit card all accepted what you after ????