• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Brianleyland

Brianleyland

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/17
I'm still standing bye what I said it was from a great source & in no way was trying to lie to you

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
You’ve had 55 years on this earth and all you could come up with was that pissweak apology and a couple of pics?

Reactions: Cr7juv

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
If entertaining yourself confined to posting in one specific component of this forum floats your boat, then more power to ya... just try not to agitate others while you're at it, yeah?

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
I didn't mean to piss off the boss man, if you looked at all my posts you'll see that.
I posted a controversial post about the noob factory that ruffled a few feathers,

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Brian who???

hope not this one....

Rezultat iskanja slik za life of brian gif

Reactions: C Master

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
Been looking at some of the offences committed by people in here like deception you know stuff like that.
then I ask myself what have I done in comparison.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Been looking at some of the offences committed by people in here like deception you know stuff like that.
then I ask myself what have I done in comparison.

You still do not realize 'how you got here' ... then what is the chances that you think you would get out of here?!?

Look at who put you here. But if I remember correctly, the Warden WingNut did point out your 'crime'.

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
You still do not realize 'how you got here' ... then what is the chances that you think you would get out of here?!?

Look at who put you here. But if I remember correctly, the Warden WingNut did point out your 'crime'.

Ok I take my time in here, and when your ready to let me back in I'm ready too.
sorry for my disrespect to the forum, if I'm allowed back I will show a little more decorum & respect especially for the more senior member's.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ok I take my time in here, and when your ready to let me back in I'm ready too.
sorry for my disrespect to the forum, if I'm allowed back I will show a little more decorum & respect especially for the more senior member's.

And the owner - don't forget to be nice to the owner.