• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig eznotcz

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
What a fucking prick! The brig is too good for this clock womble! Scamming son of a botch should get the :ban:

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:
Reactions: alvedon

terryj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/17
Wow, what an absolute piece of shit. Hope somehow that people involved get their money back.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
eznotcz So, you said “Yeah yeah typical tucker tactics to stir up the negative .” No, Louis...just me smelling your scamming ass again. This time you and Kimberly are going to have your own thread devoted to pictures and personal information for the two of you. Like a living scrapbook. If you were a smart man you would contact staff. By the way, Kimberly is hot.

gym chan

Known Member
Certified
1/4/18
Vietnam/Canada
eznotcz So, you said “Yeah yeah typical tucker tactics to stir up the negative .” No, Louis...just me smelling your scamming ass again. This time you and Kimberly are going to have your own thread devoted to pictures and personal information for the two of you. Like a living scrapbook. If you were a smart man you would contact staff. By the way, Kimberly is hot.

Y’all got anymore of...Kimberly?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
If I understand the first 2 posts of raddave correctly, and if eznotcz and kimlou are the same person, kimlou seems to have gotten away scot-free in 2016.

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Shame to see he has stopped logging in since 27 July. Maybe someone needs to drop him an email to kick him in the ass before Kimberly ends up the subject of many eyes

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16

subscribed for kim pics

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
I believe I almost did as well. And maybe even sold a PAM000 to him.

apfever23

12/7/16
Finally!!! This fucker scammed me out of $1400. You on your way to becoming a felon eznotcz. You will pay one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Louis Perez a/k/a Jude Peres a/k/a Kimlou a/k/a Eznotcz.

47917.jpg

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
man. I almost traded a Franken AP for his Franken pilot. Dodged a bullet for sure.