• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - malika

Soldier2304

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/17
He claims that some of my emails have landed in his spam folder. However, our communication always worked in the beginning. Until I demanded evidence for his constant excuses. And coincidentally, he received my e-mail this evening / night and responded immediately because I threatened to write a letter to his wife telling her that he was stealing money from strangers.

Oh man that would be awesome to write a letter to his wife.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
dgbg.gif

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
Is there cheese or nah?

Done playing games.

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
I am just here for the......
:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
@malika

Now seriously. By speaking up here, you've shown that you know the problem now. Therefore my question: Do you have a solution? Or can you just distribute insults?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hmmmm. I have a feeling that is not very nice.
It wasn't.

@malika

Now seriously. By speaking up here, you've shown that you know the problem now. Therefore my question: Do you have a solution? Or can you just distribute insults?

Good question. Now @malika why would an email from me to your PP address from a gmail account be in spam? More importantly are you going to pay this guy what you owe him or do we just wait until AnonSix gets involved? I'm sure he has plenty of friends in DE.

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
I'm communicating with Malika via pm. We are looking for a solution. Updates will follow.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
And as we wait for the continuation, anyone got a good onion and cheese recipe to share?