• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - krystalclear aka redcyrus

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Welcome to the brig krystalclear aka redcyrus.

Back you are, but you're not welcome in the forum.

guantanamo-usa-proteste-hungerstreik.jpg

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Oh yeah, a bit of backstory - redcyrus was a known scammer a while back who allegedly ran off after scamming quite a number of people.

He recently came back to the forum and tried selling unmodded APs to new members are fully modded watches via the backdoor.

Mr Yeo - we have your details with us and would appreciate if you stay away from the forum for good, lest we have the need to publish them publicly.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
@Krystalclear we are not joking, leave our members alone.

This is also a reminder, if you want to lessen your chances of getting burnt just buy form M2M sales threads. It is not a 100% guarantee but it is better than buying backdoor as you will have our help if shit hits the fan. Not only that you have sales mods like @blackboxes who can actually tell the difference from a modded AP and a OOB one, you have to love tagged pics. If it is too good to be true it probably is.

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
These damn meddlin' mods!

ptw1953

Known Member
23/2/16
I am, somewhat perversely, fascinated by these scammers; is there a mental imbalance which requires them to do it? Anyway, I sincerely hope that someone in the 'real world' comes across this numpty, and kicks seven different colours of shit out of him...

magoohkg

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/15
The problem is how to really stop these guys. If he's based in China, hacking his info and public shaming may not work!

Sent from my iPad using RWI

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
The problem is how to really stop these guys. If he's based in China, hacking his info and public shaming may not work!

Sent from my iPad using RWI
He is in Singapore and yes we have everything on him .

Paladium

15/2/13
Oh this redcyrus, he was very active in the ap discussion years ago. Some of the local singapore members here are "friends" with him. Claims he knows the boss of local ap and has unrestricted access to their office. He got no saled by one of the mods back in the day for walking into the ap office with his rep lol

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
I say being banned a second time deserves a release of his info...he knew what could happen, and it did.

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
@aflop have you received the “legal letter” yet bro? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Waiting and waiting..

Looking for:

Any AP DIVER/ROO Working/Faulty/Damaged
PAM 27A, 28A/B DSN/HONPO
Cartier Balon Bleu 36mm

PM Me if you have what I need!