• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

tell us how you really feel undinist

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
Damn bro... all you had to do was be cool! This is the fastest briging I've ever seen lol.
This is the Internet man, if you have that thin of skin that you can't take criticism you are going to have bad time in digital world.

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Ballsy man. Maybe next time listen to friendly advice and not shit on people

Undinist

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
23/7/17
If that's your idea of moderation you can take your entire watch collection and shove them so far up your arse that people can tell the time by looking up your nose.

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Why be an asshole when so many were actually trying to help you? Did you just come here to troll? Maybe you are the one that needs a remedial English comprehension 101 course?? GL getting through life with that attitude. Enjoy the Brig buddy.

:timeout::timeout::timeout::timeout::timeout::timeout::timeout:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Wonderful response but leaves me feeling I want more. Oh and enjoy being added to the TD blacklist not just our TD's all across the forums have your info.
Well done

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If that's your idea of moderation you can take your entire watch collection and shove them so far up your arse that people can tell the time by looking up your nose.

Like a bit of arse don't you - all you seem to have coming out of your mouth is arse.

Undinist

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
23/7/17
Wonderful response but leaves me feeling I want more. Oh and enjoy being added to the TD blacklist not just our TD's all across the forums have your info.
Well done

What a truly great dispenser of justice you are. You don't even know what went wrong with my purchase. How can you live with being so stupendously moronic?

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
What's with you and sticking things up peoples ass? Look if there's something you're hiding you can just tell us, we're very accepting here. Don't be mad at the world for the hatred of a few, the closet door is unlocked, your move :) @Undinist

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I don't need to know what went wrong with your purchase. You attitude alone is enough for me to judge you. Please keep telling people to stick stuff up their arse, it seems to be your #1 goto insult. Reminds me of grade school and Billy took my cookies at lunch and I yelled at him Billy you can stick them cookies up your arse. And his response to me like my response to you is fuck off

SUrep

Known Member
18/7/17
Im also a newbie on this forum. After reading your first post, i was with you. BUT acting up like that when members try to help? Damn... first class ARSE. Acting up like this gets you killed in the ghettos.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Definitely was entertaining. Didn't expect you to keep running your mouth off to xj. Now, perhaps we should all sing kum by yah and have a group hug? I did warn you, didn't I? I offered friendly advice even after you tell me to fuck off, didn't I? One comment I made that starting a thread looking at what would warrant a store credit indicated you are a potential problem customer sets you off like that? Honestly, if you would have said what pissed you off instead of acting like a complete dick then we would be offering pointed, helpful comments. As I said, I pity any business who has to deal with you...at least our TDs are now spared the misery of your business. Still after all your abuse a I'm curious what the problem is that caused your tirade, but I don't think you'll find much sympathy at this point.
..oh, and BTW, my English comprehension is perfectly fine...is yours?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Im also a newbie on this forum. After reading your first post, i was with you. BUT acting up like that when members try to help? Damn... first class ARSE. Acting up like this gets you killed in the ghettos.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI
Welcome to the forum! This was a lively situation. We honestly are a nice bunch... enjoy!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
That's because you wouldn't tell us you fucking idiot. We were trying to help.

How many things can go wrong with an order - he sends the wrong watch, he forgets to send the watch, he sends it to the wrong address . . . ?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
How many things can go wrong with an order - he sends the wrong watch, he forgets to send the watch, he sends it to the wrong address . . . ?
Worst mistake a dealer could make... doing business with our guest.