Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Marvin's FREE STUFF! The Birthday giveaways have begun! For more information READ HERE
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig ds7500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nikoel, post: 3018993
    Anyone has any more updates on this? Saw how quickly justice was being delt with gbi1 it would be great if this could happen here...
    Little different when you have a major criminal in a foreign country mate. We are trying but there is stuff all to go on here.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99, post: 3019274
      Little different when you have a major criminal in a foreign country mate. We are trying but there is stuff all to go on here.
      Yeah; I understand

Thank you for the update and all the hard work everyone [including you] has put in

Sent from the RWI mobile app
      Kids! When commenting on views of others, consider this! From Snow White's perspective the old peddler woman was totally legit. She gave her an apple and told her to make a wish. Next thing she knows, the Prince is there to take her "away" and she is surrounded by her friends rejoicing

Comment

So I guess I've been the next one in line to get scammed by this s***hole - bought a watch from him over at RepGeek (https://www.repgeek.com/rep-watch-tr...dium-dial.html)

Looked fine (for instance he made some posts with what one would call "real content"), came back to me telling that "deal fell through". So I payed with PayPal Gift (damn why didn't I use normal paypal..) and yeah - as you might guess - only silence afterwards. Won't react to any message and has been absent for quite a time now.

Just in case anyone has new informatiom about this guy I'd be more than happy if you share'd them with me. I will contact RepGeek staff and look out for others being scammed.

200 $ gone ...

Comment

Make sure RepGeek knows so that they can ban him.

Raddave

Last edited by Tucker; 09-04-18, 22:26.

I wanted this omega so bad :/ I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo... - Cookienc10

Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

Comment

Will do immediately tomorrow morning.

Unbelievable how 'professional' this Son of * **** scams people. Sufficient post count, member since 2016 at RepGeek, even using our "rep slang" properly.

Will also contact every single person involved in this sales thread. Since his repgeek-mailbox is full now (wasn't the case a day ago) I guess there might be others desperately trying to reach him.

From now on I will stick to RWI-Sales only - and double-check the seller if not supporter, patron or in case there's no sales feedback yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Emporio View Post

Unbelievable how 'professional' this Son of * **** scams people. Sufficient post count, member since 2016 at RepGeek, even using our "rep slang" properly.

Will also contact every single person involved in this sales thread. Since his repgeek-mailbox is full now (wasn't the case a day ago) I guess there might be others desperately trying to reach him.

From now on I will stick to RWI-Sales only - and double-check the seller if not supporter, patron or in case there's no sales feedback yet.
              I have a feeling he probably took multiple payments for that same watch and that you are not the only guy scammed on RG. That sales thread is closed so I'm sure staff at RG is already on to him. I'm sorry this happened but just remember NEVER use PP Gift when dealing with an unknown and/or untrusted member.

I wanted this omega so bad :/ I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo... - Cookienc10

Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

Comment

If this dude is from Malaga then I can help. Without revealing too much, my wife's family are quite well known in Malaga for reasons I won't go into here so feel free to PM me.
                SH3135 Essential Upgrades Thread

Collection:
                Superfranken SubC 116610LN Noob V6S w/ Hybrid Gen-Yuki

ROO Diver v7 JF Lowbeat w/ Prof Xtal & Prof Cyclops
                ROO Rubberclad JF Black w/ Prof Xtal & Prof Cyclops

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms ZF - Stock
                [For Sale] Franken YM 116622

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                  Make sure RepGeek knows so that they can ban him.

Raddave

mysterio

siggy by Itslambo

siggy by Wingnut

Comment

Originally posted by Emporio View Post

Im sorry you got got , but there are no sales feedbacks on RWI anymore

siggy by Itslambo

siggy by Wingnut

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post
                      He's been banned.

Comment

Originally posted by mysterio View Post

He's been banned.

siggy by Itslambo

siggy by Wingnut

Comment

Working...