• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig lukko

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Congrats. I think lesson learned too and lukko could become a good asset to our community. Maybe consider going VIP now. That's how our forum is able to keep operating. Its not expensive at all and a nice gesture also. And just please consider next sale maybe to just include the price you want for the watch. Personally when I see someone that adds in their shipping and taxes fees I don't even look at the ad. Like I said when I sell a watch I am actually just the opposite and sell super cheap for basically brand new watches. Not saying for you to go to that extreme. That's just something I choose to do. But just make sure its a reasonable price and less than you can buy it from our dealers. I have made many friends here. None of us are out to make profits whatsoever. We've given watches and parts away and we just do things like that because this is a great community. So just a thought. To help with your reputation. No mistakes in this hopefully. Lol

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I'll put me matches away then .. darn it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Very interesting dynamic going on here...and a true quandary...Lukko seems sincere, but the facts can also be seen as suspect.

I'm glad the lynch mob was held at bay and he got a second chance...

Lukko, your best bet now would be to show the membership your true colors with some sort of "act of contrition". What that would be is up to you to decide.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Well given his attitude towards money as illustrated by this latest drama, I think he is more of a "free lunch at all cost" type of guy... He has been around since 2012 and has not supported the forum whereas he has been using the sales platform on multiple occasions...

Prove us wrong Lukko it is all about credibility at this point, just upgrade and show support to our community...