• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Warmbold1000 bloody scammer

olliebob1989

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/22
jkGu1s.jpg
jkGvMY.png
jkGG5P.png
jkGVMR.png
jkGf0J.png
jkGRTo.png
jkGSBW.png
jkG0NS.png
jkGxKQ.png
jkSZTv.png
jkGJ9L.png
jkGgD8.png
jkSDqK.png
jkSjb1.png

Rx4Time thanks for the suggestion. My credit cards were maxed out unfortunately. I paid with debit card from the funds selling the genuine Daytona.
paypal friends and family.

someone asked how / why I paid in four installments. Originally I was paying £1300 for the v3 noob with some genuine bits. I sent half as a deposit and was going to meet the vendor and pay the balance on collection.

Somehow along the way I ended up with it being posted instead and me paying the remaining balance. I think he said he has to go away on his boat or something so he would be better posting it or I would have to wait a week to meet him.

he also kept up selling me with additional items.

the most helpful I can be with this is by sharing the screen shots of talking to him.

you’ll get the idea why I didn’t realise he wasn’t a trusted seller.

i also added our chat history from hello and the area where the hot link was that I saw his for sale advert without going through the submenus which have the purchasing instructions on before scrolling down to the sales being advertised.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
olliebob1989 I've read all your recent messages.

Listen, you are not the only one in this forum that has been scammed in one way or another. Me, like many other senior members has started their rep-journey like you with getting screwed. I've personally recieved shit watches, no watches, rusty watches, not-like-picture-on-website-watches and more from sellers. It's part of the game but why you sent so much money at once to a PRIVATE seller though a BACKDOOR SALE is on you.

Now I really hope this f×cking scammer gets what he deserves one day but if you couldn’t afford to loose that money you sent, sorry, that's 100% on you.

Wish you all the best though and as other suggested. Start a ticket on Paypal saying it's about something other than replicas and hope you'll get something back

proxyserv

29/3/12
As per instruction from a helpful mod, I have posted this here rather than in a private message to the post creator.

can I ask you to please provide me with unequivocal that the photo and name Lewis Collins is correct? Do you have his date of birth from companies house?

I was reluctant to ask for this publicly because if this is a false allegation against someone, his details are being leaked for thousands of active site users to see.

if you would prefer to keep any private information private, feel free to pm me the answer to above. There’s no rush for a reply. I imagine the proof isn’t easy to put together otherwise it would be uploaded to begin with?

thanks again for the reply and instruction via pm

You talking to me ?

That is Lewis Collins, the addresses provided are correct, the photo is him - why else would I post it ?

DOB is irrelevant.

Did you clean up that dog crap yet Oliver ?

Last edited by a moderator:

philiusmaximus

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/2/14
UK
Looks like he was fined at court for other offences as well. Fucking hell, you're in the same league as the scammer himself in my eyes fella. Time to shut up and move aside and stop making this all about you - let the real victims move forward with this. You would only get in the way and fuck it up for them with the way you go on. No wonder you don't think the police would take you seriously, it's probably more to do with the fact you assaulted one of them when they raided your house for drugs in 2021. Do us all a favour and piss off.

Last edited:

olliebob1989

12/1/22
Look on 192.com. There’s more than one Oliver Robinson in the north west of england. Consider this, what if I was THAT Oliver Robinson? Or if he happens to live in the same town as me? I DO NOT appreciate you trying publicly posting the town where I live and your insults towards me are unwarranted and unfair. There’s enough personal information about me on this forum as it is.
I have never done any wrong to anyone here and if someone feels that I have, I sincerely apologise to you because it was not my intention.

once more, that news article is not about me. I haven’t lied about a single thing here and every single time someone here has called me a liar. I have to prove my honesty every single time.

How can I prove its not me in the article? Show you my address / driving license so you can see it’s not me?
Perhaps I can send a trusted mod my driving license so that they can see from my photo and address that this article is not about me and you can delete the above slander please?

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Look on 192.com. There’s more than one Oliver Robinson in the north west of england. Consider this, what if I was THAT Oliver Robinson? Or if he happens to live in the same town as me? I DO NOT appreciate you trying publicly posting the town where I live and your insults towards me are unwarranted and unfair. There’s enough personal information about me on this forum as it is.
I have never done any wrong to anyone here and if someone feels that I have, I sincerely apologise to you because it was not my intention.

once more, that news article is not about me. I haven’t lied about a single thing here and every single time someone here has called me a liar. I have to prove my honesty every single time.

How can I prove its not me in the article? Show you my address / driving license so you can see it’s not me?
Perhaps I can send a trusted mod my driving license so that they can see from my photo and address that this article is not about me and you can delete the above slander please?

Dude it sucks that you got scammed, no doubt. Whether this is you who didn't pick up dog shit or not, or the drug thing.... I would advise to not posting your address on a public forum... as it appears you did this on the previous page and it has been there for some time.

As you can see you don't need to post your address online for certain people to dig up your digital dust.

Again - I am not having a go at the poo or drugs (that sounds weird) but I am just giving advice. And I honestly think it sucks you got scammed, along with all the others. And as for the scammer, I would be shitting myself right about now...

olliebob1989

12/1/22
DiggerOfWatches omg really? I know I accidentally posted my phone number but my address?! Ffs. I’m really bad with tech and using this site on my phone and it isn’t very easy to navigate.
I have requested that my personal information is deleted but yes it’s been days and it’s still up there. I got a few nonsense phone calls since my number was posted but nothing at my house.

as per the other person with my name, can whoever posted that article please put in a ticket to delete it?
it isn’t me, but it does list a guy with the same name as me. I’m trying to get my identifying information deleted off here so that I can take my leave from the community and never have to bother anyone on here again.

I can’t get the web link removed though, the accuser needs to submit a ticket to delete it.

have a heart and a soul please, I have had a hard enough time as it is without a case of mistaken identity labelling me as some scrote in the news who has the same name.

can you pm me a link to where my address is if you can find it?

:( I’m so stressed over this website. I just want to erase everything and leave the site. I have replied to so many people and tried so hard to be helpful by sharing my experience with the scam but I first had to pass the sites bullshit meter so i had to post personal information to prove my honesty to other members here and now that information which was shared in good faith is being used against me to paint me as some council estate scum bag?

this isn’t fair at all.

im a human being with a good soul. I treat others well, im kind, loyal, honest, caring. Please try and have a heart by deleting the web link.

it isn’t me. It’s just a dude with the same name. Im trying to get my real name deleted off here.