No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Brig Patricdeen & your sock Mathi90

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet again, my heartfelt thanks goes out to the all mods and to the likes of proxy for keeping this place as safe as possible from stupid losing scammers like this.

Shame there's scum like this out there, but, alas they are, as dumb as a box of hammers too. Hope you get your money back Rmpd81 and justice, in whatever form will come for this loser.

I too love this forum.

Comment

I love coming to this forum and seeing someone getting put into the brig for making a really ridiculous decision. Thanks to ALL of the mods and proxyserv for getting to the bottom of this. This whole team really looks out for all of us. For those of you thinking about selling a scam, I can promise it won't end well for you. So hopefully the due diligence put into this post will make you think otherwise. The skill of some of the members here is downright terrifying. The moral of the story, don't be a dick and be honest.

Comment

Update: I went to the police today and filed a complaint. Because of identity theft. 2 hours ago I spoke to my lawyer who calculated me a 50/50 chance to catch this mathis. I just wrote to the user earlier and refunded him the money via Paypal and am glad that it was not 10,000 euros. I only need the address and the complete contact details of this mathis (yes, also the ip addresses) I have a suspicion that I do not want to express. I have to take further action against it now. The user has his money back. That's the most important thing. Enclosed is the receipt.

Comment

Ralphy tripdog DD60 proxyserv and all mods admins and lovelly members of this stunning comunity of watch lovers:

This morning I approched Patricdeen to refund my money back and in the end he refund it. Money arrived all clear.

Again, i dont have words to thanks all the people envolved in help me on this issue but in the end all solved.

Ralphy ​​​​​​​ tripdog proxyserv DD60 God Bless you guys

Comment

Can please The mods sent me all Details. I Need it. I have only the Mail Adress from this son of a bitch. And he doesnt answer…

Comment

Interesting turn of events indeed.

Glad you got your money back @rmp

Comment

Yes well done! Specially all the effort done by the mods of this forum!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Comment

I love this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrej View Post
                    Thousand dicks should rain on this fucking scammer !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                    Pahahahahahahaha, that’s the most fabulous insult I’ve ever heard I’m in tears ????

Comment

Originally posted by Patricdeen View Post
                      Can please The mods sent me all Details. I Need it. I have only the Mail Adress from this son of a bitch. And he doesnt answer…

Comment

The Multiple Personality thing is strong with this one

Comment

let's see, which one am i going to be today

Franken - VSF 126610LN - Looking for Gen 126610LN Bezel, hands, date disc/wheel

Comment

He will end up, really believing that there is a Mathi. This actor does not know the meaning, the show is over.
                            But this site is really powerful, and we look forward to being a part of it.
                            Few sites with great notoriety will never manage to get the crooks to reimburse their victims.

Comment

Update: I went to the police today and filed a complaint. Because of identity theft. 2 hours ago I spoke to my lawyer who calculated me a 50/50 chance to catch this mathis. I just wrote to the user earlier and refunded him the money via Paypal and am glad that it was not 10,000 euros. I only need the address and the complete contact details of this mathis (yes, also the ip addresses) I have a suspicion that I do not want to express. I have to take further action against it now. The user has his money back. That's the most important thing. Enclosed is the receipt.
                              Just give the police, your email address, phone number, home address, your ip address, and a copy of your ID. Hopefully they raid the house while your Mathi personality is rubbing one out to Patricdeen’s picture
                              Cheers you fucking scamming Cunt

Comment

Life is much better when honesty is part of us.

Sounds weird as copies of gen watches are not technically honest, but we’re honest about not wanting to pay the fuc*ing premiums they want, much less the grey mkt ridiculous prices…

Half of people here probably don’t say a word about their watches being reps, and it’s fine cause forums like this are a safe haven were we can talk discuss etc. Being honest even with our dumbest questions and opinions. (Hence why after a yr I’m starting to post and participate more)
                                It’s good to have a good banter/laughter, and this won’t happen on Rolex forums, there’s mostly bullying, measuring dicks and never ever mods like here! Period.

Thanks to the mods, thanks to our bipolar scammer who was either afraid or has grown a conscience. (Will his personas get banned?)

As someone said before,
                                Rep world is more real than the gen world.

don’t believe?
                                Then try to imagine a non profiteering rule on Rolex forums…………

Comment

Working...
                                X