• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pics - Carrera Heuer 01

onyx72

Looking Around
15/10/20
Hi,

I would like to have your opinion about the bezel of this Tag Heuer below, from my perspective, it's a clear NOGO, however the TD mentions that the scratches are actually dirt, which is hard to believe. He says that on video (left), the "dirt" is not visible, however, it's low-quality. I'm not expecting a gen, however, this level of detail seems far away from the gen.

D82w2Lb

02.jpg

Left: video / right: picture, same watch.

What's your opinion on it?

Last edited:

xakrofobiax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/16
Did you ask him to clean And wipe down the bezel and resend you a photo? That should do the trick to see if it is in fact dirty or a bad QC watch

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
My opinion is that you should ask the TD to clean off the dirt and take another pic - this seems a pretty obvious solution.

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
you are very careful! maybe too much even.
I ordered the same, but didnt think too much really, maybe spent 1-2 minutes really

onyx72

Looking Around
15/10/20
Thank you for your answers guys, I asked the TD to send another pic where there were no dirt on it, I validated it. I received the watch, it looks like the gen.

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
Thank you for your answers guys, I asked the TD to send another pic where there were no dirt on it, I validated it. I received the watch, it looks like the gen.

Gosh, I have ordered a week before your post, approved the QC asap, and I still dont even have a working tracking number. I guess I was not too lucky with my TD.
Anyways, sounds like you really like yours, share some pictures:)