• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a good rep of the TAG HEUER CARRERA CALIBRE 16 DAY-DATE AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
as i get older and find my eye sight starting to fade - i find i struggle to see the watch hands on watches with white faces. gutted because this looks great, but its the same on my Daytona - i cant see the stainless hands on the white background :) time to invest is glasses i think....

I agree!

matbosch

Horology Curious
11/7/19
Looks promising, as you say engraving is correct (checking on web looks like the font is a little too bold comapred to genuine see this - https://watch-deals.com/watch-compo...e-16-oscillating-mass-rotor-valjoux-7750.html -). Rest looks nice but I am not an expert on this... Maybe someone with more experience can tell. Which factory is it? Did you PM the dealer?
I contacted the TD, in the specific ToroBravos but it seems not cooperate in giving me more info like the factory and so on....what a mess.
Anyone wants to be the beta customer?
I've just purchased a Omega PO rep....TAG for me maybe for Xmas.
I stay tuned.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk