• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Aquaracer 300m Replica?

mbaskett95

Horology Curious
18/4/18
Hello

Sorry if this has already been asked before. Could anyone advise on the best Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m replica and the differences between that and the gen? I am looking to make my first watch purchase

Thanks
Mark

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Check the super reps and not worth buying in Gen list for which version of the Aquaracer.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/18
Just ordered one from Puretime.
will share more when receive the watch

malisimo

Renowned Member
29/8/15
The 41mm. version is much more accurate, but the strap is whorse than the bracelet that uses the 43mm. one.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The 41mm. version is much more accurate, but the strap is whorse than the bracelet that uses the 43mm. one.

Keen to hear the feedback on why you think the 41mm strap is no good and the 43mm bracelet?? Please expand!

8/3/18
I have rejected the QC pic.
there was one obvious “hole” on the bezel. The rest of the watch looked pretty ok.
hope the replacement one would be a better quality piece.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I have rejected the QC pic.
there was one obvious “hole” on the bezel. The rest of the watch looked pretty ok.
hope the replacement one would be a better quality piece.

A "hole", that sounds like the TD should have picked up such an obvious quality issue...mind PM me the pics I'm curious!

8/3/18
A "hole", that sounds like the TD should have picked up such an obvious quality issue...mind PM me the pics I'm curious!

PM you later.
but it seems like some TD don’t really care, or maybe the expectation different.
yes, it’s a rep...... but some “imperfections” are just too obvious.
i passed the pic to my wife who doesn’t know anything about watch, she spotted it within a min.

My OP from another TD few months back also same experience, the gap between SEL and Lug was so huge that it’s hard not to notice it.

malisimo

Renowned Member
29/8/15
Keen to hear the feedback on why you think the 41mm strap is no good and the 43mm bracelet?? Please expand!

The nylon strap in the 41 version is really hard and quite thick. So behind the wrist is annoying.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I bought the strap for the 42mm version thinking it could fit the larger version bit it is not as wide...so went gen strap and am very happy with the result.
IMG_46998ef2195b8a1689d1.jpg

stefbyme

Horology Curious
30/4/18
I bought the strap for the 42mm version thinking it could fit the larger version bit it is not as wide...so went gen strap and am very happy with the result.
IMG_46998ef2195b8a1689d1.jpg

from where did you buy the strap?and what about the cost?

stefbyme

Horology Curious
30/4/18
also i want to ask if you know,if i take the V6F 41mm that its better i think.will that take a ss bracelet?because i dont like the strap that it has

aylouis

7/4/18
Check the super reps and not worth buying in Gen list for which version of the Aquaracer.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Only 2 models are mentioned in the list
Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300 (White Dial on Ronda with SS bracelet)
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 SS on Rubber - SW200
Any idea where we can find these. Could someone please let me know whether the below model is same as NWBIG list
http://www.trustytime.ru/replica-ta...-ssss-white-swiss-qtz-110-chrono-p-11679.html

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Only 2 models are mentioned in the list
Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300 (White Dial on Ronda with SS bracelet)
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 SS on Rubber - SW200
Any idea where we can find these. Could someone please let me know whether the below model is same as NWBIG list
http://www.trustytime.ru/replica-tag...o-p-11679.html

That is not Andrews site ending in ru believe it is a scam site so I would be careful ordering from them as you will likely recieve nothing or some crap that is nothing like the pic. But yes that is the model super rep.

And I'm not sure it is available any more, I tried to order one a few months back but was not available.

8/3/18
Finally received mine from Puretime, very good quality!
First time buying from Puretime, happy buyer!

footnote, the watch was packed in a box! previous two purchases from another TD, the watches were only packed in bubble wrap.....

Reactions: vinbaxter