Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

KS Watches UK Stock AUGUST 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KS Watches UK Stock AUGUST 2019

stock available from 01/08

*****PM for more pictures and videos. More watches added as and when they arrive ****^

1. ARF DJ41 On jubilee

BLUE Dial & RHODIUM Dial

Price £380 shipped ****SOLD****

2. GF Cartier Miyota free leather strap £300/€330 shipped

3. JF AP15400ST v5.1. New Dial
    ****SOLD*****

4. *****SOLD****

5. ARF SUBMARINER 116610 2824 ***SOLD****

410£/445€ shipped

6. Noob Daytona ceramic ****SOLD*****

€665 shipped to EU

Or

£600 shipped within U.K.

7. MKS Omega Spectre:

Nylon strap and steel bracelet

***SOLD*****
    £240/€261 shipped anywhere

8. BP16613LB 2813 cheapie £159 shipped
    ****SOLD****

9. Omega SM300m vsf RG
    €270 shipped
    ***SOLD****
    Last edited by KSwatches; 03-09-19, 19:12.

Interested in the Rhodium but do you know KSwatches if you can source any additional links? I have 8.2" wrists and I know from trying on Jubilee band in an actual authorised dealer that I need 2 additional jubilee links.

If you can get them, I will happily buy the Rhodium.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post
      Interested in the Rhodium but do you know KSwatches if you can source any additional links? I have 8.2" wrists and I know from trying on Jubilee band in an actual authorised dealer that I need 2 additional jubilee links.

If you can get them, I will happily buy the Rhodium.

Thanks
      I can find out, but you’re better off buying them from eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KSwatches View Post

I can find out, but you’re better off buying them from eBay

I checked ebay first thing I did actually, but they're super expensive there... £120 for 2... was kinda hoping rep ones might be cheaper!

Comment

Email sent

Comment

pm sent

Comment

hi

any jf 16610ln in the near future?

thanks

Comment

Sonofalich Check amazon.com, I purchased jubilee and oyster bracelet links to fit ARF brackets, cost was $12-$16 per link.

Comment

Originally posted by tenx139 View Post
                  Sonofalich Check amazon.com, I purchased jubilee and oyster bracelet links to fit ARF brackets, cost was $12-$16 per link.
                  tenx139 Could you please link? Thank you
                  Last edited by Sonofalich; 28-07-19, 21:52.

Comment

Sonofalich I was wrong on price , cost is $30usf each jubilee link, seller is ewatchparts on amazon ,

Link for Solid Hidden Jubilee Watch Band 36MM Rolex DATEJUST 20MM Stainless Steel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6T6STW..._hOHpDbJ9TC9Z9

Comment

Sonofalich My latest watch purchased , I purchased an additional ARF bracelet from the TD at the time I ordered watch , cost was $158 for ARF bracelet , I figured I would have extra links when needed on future purchases. I also have larger than average wrist at 21cm/8.25” and I have to take this into consideration on each watch I purchase.

Comment

Hey, am I correct in understanding that whatever you post in the months stocklist will be the only offering? So it will just be the two Rolexes? I've been researching reps for almost a year now and have finally decided Kswatch is the most convenient route for a first timer before diving into this hobby! Aside from that I'm happy to go through the 'custom order' if I don't see anything I like!

Comment

Originally posted by Imotek View Post
                          Hey, am I correct in understanding that whatever you post in the months stocklist will be the only offering? So it will just be the two Rolexes? I've been researching reps for almost a year now and have finally decided Kswatch is the most convenient route for a first timer before diving into this hobby! Aside from that I'm happy to go through the 'custom order' if I don't see anything I like!
                          Personally I wouldn't wait for Kswatch. He's a good vendor but low quantities. Use any of the trusted dealers here, they're trusted for a reason. For a hassle free first time order, I'd recommend PureTime they're very transparent with the progress of your watch. Pay in bitcoin and you receive an 8% discount. Coinbase works very similarly to Paypal... so if you can use paypal you'll be able to use coinbase.

Yes you'll wait 3 days for QC pictures and once approved you'll wait another week for delivery, but it'll be faster than waiting on Ks to return. However that said, I would say that all the feedback I've read regarding Ks has been very good.

Comment

Personally I wouldn't wait for Kswatch. He's a good vendor but low quantities. Use any of the trusted dealers here, they're trusted for a reason. For a hassle free first time order, I'd recommend PureTime they're very transparent with the progress of your watch. Pay in bitcoin and you receive an 8% discount. Coinbase works very similarly to Paypal... so if you can use paypal you'll be able to use coinbase.

Yes you'll wait 3 days for QC pictures and once approved you'll wait another week for delivery, but it'll be faster than waiting on Ks to return. However that said, I would say that all the feedback I've read regarding Ks has been very good.
                            Hey,
                            Thanks for your in depth response. Prior to reading about Kswatch, Puretime was going to be my go to. The bitcoin discount is serious though so I agree with you I'll definitely look into ordering through them. I'm getting married in September so providing I have the funds available for the shipping times I'll go for the Puretime route if I can sort it out on time before the day!

Comment

Hi guys, This is our stock list Please refrain from filling it up with conversation.

Can we just clear up, You are able to custom order any watch from us straight from the factories in China, at any time (providing it’s available), turn around is as quick as the TDs and the batches always the newest. They will come Via UK. You do not have to wait for our UK stock list to update to use this service. The UK stock are just small amount of items that we buy in, we are not full time TDs we are rep enthusiasts.

August hasn’t began yet there will more UK stock incoming.

Comment

Working...
                              X