Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Buyer Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buyer Reviews

Please leave a brief note on your buying experience here:

Just received my Tudor GMT. The service I got was nothing but 1st class. Communication was prompt, QC pictures clear and high quality. Postage was 1 day. Yep! 1day :-) Wrapped better than an Egyptian mummy.

There is not one thing I could pick up on. Except the hand stack issue, thats already been pointed out. This rep is brilliant. Deffo 1st class.
    Maybe NWBIG. Let the experts decide.

So. Order with complete confidence guys and girls. You wont be let down.

Thanks again KS for getting a superb watch.

Best wishes for the future.
    Lee.

p.s I'll post some pics once I figure it out!

Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. Glad you liked it. Enjoy and wear in good health!

Comment

Comment

https://picr.me/mrlicks

Comment

Hopefully you can see photos now. Hard work this. :-)
            You can clearly see blue on bezel. Its like a magic colour. Lol! Only comes out under certain conditions.

Comment

I received my Rolex Submariner yesterday and agree with the above, they were extremely helpful and professional. I am more than impressed with my watch, I am simply astounded!

As a first time buyer, I was quite nervous about the whole process and KS Watches took a lot of the stress off as they are based in the UK and you don't have to worry about customs or anything like that. You can also be sure to find a watch that has been checked by a professional and know you are getting quality. The postage was extremely quick and even posted it to me so it would be delivered on a Saturday!

10/10 - I'll definitely be purchasing more, perhaps an Omega or Breitling next.

Thank you so much guys!

P.S. here are some pics, bare in mind that I'm no photographer!

Comment

Looks good mate. Wear with pride.

Comment

Originally posted by flec View Post
                  I received my Rolex Submariner yesterday and agree with the above, they were extremely helpful and professional. I am more than impressed with my watch, I am simply astounded!

As a first time buyer, I was quite nervous about the whole process and KS Watches took a lot of the stress off as they are based in the UK and you don't have to worry about customs or anything like that. You can also be sure to find a watch that has been checked by a professional and know you are getting quality. The postage was extremely quick and even posted it to me so it would be delivered on a Saturday!

10/10 - I'll definitely be purchasing more, perhaps an Omega or Breitling next.

Thank you so much guys!
                  Thank you for the review, we are pleased you had a good experience with us. Watch is great, wear in good health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, so I’ve been in the rep game for a long time (at least 15 years), dealt with many TD and had to deal with almost any shipping problem you can imagine.

I can safely say that the experience with these guys is the best I’ve had, period.

Ordered Saturday, received Monday, exactly the watch I wanted and at a fair price.

Great comms throughout and easy payment methods.

I honestly don’t know how it could get any better- only perhaps if they had more stock, but that’s probably a blessing in disguise as I’d only end up buying the lot off them!

Good luck guys, hope it works out and look forward to buying loads from you in the future.

Dave

Comment

I have been wearing my ARF 2824 Sub for just over a week now and am loving it!

Could not have asked for a better vendor. Excellent service, communication was quick and effortless and the QC pictures were great. I had never bought before from forums and have mainly used paypal when purchasing online goods but KSWatches went the extra mile in easing my mind by explaining the easiest methods etc.

Watch arrived perfectly wrapped and in perfect condition. 10/10 will definitely buy from again once my rep urge starts to tickle again!

Once again thanks.

Regards,

Stef v.

Comment

Originally posted by dwjpaypal View Post
                        Ok, so I’ve been in the rep game for a long time (at least 15 years), dealt with many TD and had to deal with almost any shipping problem you can imagine.

I can safely say that the experience with these guys is the best I’ve had, period.

Ordered Saturday, received Monday, exactly the watch I wanted and at a fair price.

I honestly don’t know how it could get any better- only perhaps if they had more stock, but that’s probably a blessing in disguise as I’d only end up buying the lot off them!

Good luck guys, hope it works out and look forward to buying loads from you in the future.

Dave

The difference between good TDs and Great TDs. Is down to internal QC.
                        IMHO, if you'd wear it, then it should be good enough for the buyers. I know some have OCD, and hyper critical eyes, but they are in the minority.
                        Keep up the good work KS, and I'm confident you'll reap the rewards. Its good to hear great comments for them.

Comment

Originally posted by stefenv View Post
                          I have been wearing my ARF 2824 Sub for just over a week now and am loving it!

Could not have asked for a better vendor. Excellent service, communication was quick and effortless and the QC pictures were great. I had never bought before from forums and have mainly used paypal when purchasing online goods but KSWatches went the extra mile in easing my mind by explaining the easiest methods etc.

Watch arrived perfectly wrapped and in perfect condition. 10/10 will definitely buy from again once my rep urge starts to tickle again!

Once again thanks.

Regards,

Stef v.
                          Thanks for the review. Glad you’re enjoying the watch and liked the service.

Comment

Originally posted by dwjpaypal View Post

Dave

Many thanks for the kind review. Enjoy!!

Comment

just got an ap 15400 jf v4 from them very easy to communicate with fast shipping ,good payment methods and the best they operate in the uk

Comment

Working...
                              X