• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Delay in Rolex 36mm from DJF

serafim.g

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/18
Hello,

this is my first purchase as i had been a lurker for a long time! I wanted to get a rolex datejust 36 mm from arf but sead proposed me to buy the one from djf! i sent payment the 7th of July... since then sead barely answers my emails and until today (3/8) i haven’t received QC! i’ve heard that this game needs a lot of patience but i think 1 month and still haven’t received QC is a bit too much! moreover, he told me that there was a delay from the factory but i have seen many qc posts here from Rolex dj 36mm from djf! what can i do? is there a possibility i got scammed? just need your opinion!

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
First of all, check that you used the correct email for sead. There are a lot of scammer that use similar emails!

musty

22/4/14
During mid July it was a rough place for TD's with raids etc so this probably caused a delay to your order, Sead is a TD and wont be scamming you when it could affect his reputation on this forum. From all accounts ive heard he is a trust worthy guy so you shouldnt be worried, just pop him an email and see what he has to say. Month long waits arent anything new in this game i wouldnt be worried :)

serafim.g

29/10/18
During mid July it was a rough place for TD's with raids etc so this probably caused a delay to your order, Sead is a TD and wont be scamming you when it could affect his reputation on this forum. From all accounts ive heard he is a trust worthy guy so you shouldnt be worried, just pop him an email and see what he has to say. Month long waits arent anything new in this game i wouldnt be worried :)

i understand but recently he is’t answering my emails

musty

22/4/14
Just wait, hes a busy guy lol. If your really concerned send him another email theres a chance he may not have seen it

Reactions: CollectorAtHeart

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Sead is a good guy but he runs a one man business and has a personal life besides the business and has to eat, watch tv and maybe go out sometimes. He probably has a fulltime job as well.

However, he has always answered me within a week tops and usually a day. How long have you waited before concluding he is not answering you?

Last edited:
Reactions: CollectorAtHeart

serafim.g

29/10/18
Sead is a good guy but he runs a one man business and has a personal life besides the business and has to eat, watch tv and maybe go out sometimes. He probably has a fulltime job as well.

However, he has always answered me within a week tops and usually a day. How long have you waited before concluding he is not answering you?

5-7 days since last emailed me! if he emails you sooner tell him to answer my emails haha :p