Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Sead replying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sead replying

Hello,
    I sent sead an email 3 days ago and he is not responding. Is that normal, is he on vacation or does he not respond to new members that well?
    Greetings, Domisus

That is normal, Sead is one of the better dealers. Show some patience and do a bit of reading, Sead is a one man show and this is not his fulltime job...You are not buying on Amazon(even then I get responses after 5-6 days..lol) so give the guy a break.

Comment

In case he is in any form related to the Chinese New Year I wouldn't expect an answer before mid of the month.

Comment

Alright, thank you guys. I just wanted to ask because I read that he is responding very quick. I maybe thought that I forgot something in the email. Or that he never gonna respond because I'm relatively new to this site (I have done purchases from TD sites in the past tho)

Comment

Originally posted by Domisus View Post
          Alright, thank you guys. I just wanted to ask because I read that he is responding very quick. I maybe thought that I forgot something in the email. Or that he never gonna respond because I'm relatively new to this site (I have done purchases from TD sites in the past tho)
          no problem, Chinese NY so everything is closed....Can be a week or 2 before he reads his loads of emails

Comment

Er hat mir letzten Freitag gemailt, dass er wegen CNY ein paar Tage Urlaub macht.

Comment

Sorry, I wrote it in german. He wrote me last Fryday, that he will take a rest during CNY.

Comment

He will respond after Chinese New Year...

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

Sead answered me two days ago..... during CNY.... also has updated EU list on 05/02...... Great TD.....
                  Last edited by Claxon; 07-02-19, 18:10.

Comment

I have inbound from him my first order a little slow response but patience is the order of the day with this hobby.
                    But he did respond today so hang tight all will come good I guess

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

i took a few days off for the cny
                      just tried to stay off the electronics for 3-4 days only

Comment

I have recently changed my TD to Sead, be patient, great experience every time, nothing truer than good things comes to those who wait!!! Sead is a stand up guy, No Worries

Comment

He answered me 3 days after I sent him my first message. It was during CNY, so no worries. Thanks for all the help

Comment

He takes a bit of time to reply sometimes but he is the only guy I buy watches from, excellent QC and an all around good guy.

Comment

Working...
                            X