• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

eu stocklist july 17th

G123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
Interested in 64, noob Daytona rubber strap grey face.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

yosemite1

14/5/19
Frankly speaking I'm not happy. Paid for a STOCK watch Friday A.M. and nothing since (except payment confirmed shortly thereafter). At the end of the day it will take as long as a TD order from China if not longer with subpar communication.

denic

Known Member
7/3/19
Italy
you say you paid Friday and you weren't happy, I instead paid 13 what I should say, but he never disappointed me

yosemite1

14/5/19
I'm not worried at all about delivery. It will happen. But 5 days and no info. No. Not acceptable for ME. Rep game or not. The advantage of EU stock is only an advantage if it speeds up the shipping process and shortens the delivery time. I know others feel differently and once more...I am not worried at all that I'll get what I've paid for.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
I'm not worried at all about delivery. It will happen. But 5 days and no info. No. Not acceptable for ME. Rep game or not. The advantage of EU stock is only an advantage if it speeds up the shipping process and shortens the delivery time. I know others feel differently and once more...I am not worried at all that I'll get what I've paid for.

Nope ,The advantage of eu stock is that you don't have any custom issue (if you live in EU ofc), regarding speeding the shipping process i'm sorry for you but it's not, they use royal mail ,that is slower than receiveing a DHL from HK.....Most likely your watch is already been shipped by Uk Sead's partner....
No worries about the info, you will receive what you paid for.....just sit-back and relax

Last edited:

yosemite1

14/5/19
I understand that the EU stock eliminates and reduces the custom risk (and I do live in the EU). However for ME it is very logical that it also reduces the shipping time (e.g. customer payment on Friday A.M., Sead informs agent on Friday...ok, give him the weekend as we all need it...UK agent prepares and ships STOCK watch on Monday, agent informs customer by email about shipment). Should be really easy. Royal Mail to here is a pain as they hand over their parcels to GLS which is by far, BY FAR, the worst parcel service over here (1 out of 4 packages made it to my door step within the last 24 months, I never buy anything from a retailer that uses GLS if I can make that call). Anyway..I'm not worried about the shipment itself (as I've expressed several times before). So yes...sit back and relax...that's what I'll do as we're hitting 35+°C today.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Never had an issue with GLS, but maybe it's a question of luck , they are far better than Poste Italiane anyway.... Good for you that you can enjoy 35°....where i live the forecast is for 40° today and tomorrow.

I made a bunch of order with Sead....always ended well.
​​​​​​

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
I don't even ask Sead for traking! He is perfect without it.
Just choose the model, pay, wait, enjoy.

Reactions: 5t3f4n

yosemite1

14/5/19

I wish I had your confidence. A week after I paid for a EU stock watch I finally got a "tracking number". However it's not legit as the service/carrier is unknown and the format of the "tracking number" does not match any of the known standards.

It's the lack of communication and information that concerns me now. Not a good experience and it does not match his great reputation.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
I wish I had your confidence. A week after I paid for a EU stock watch I finally got a "tracking number". However it's not legit as the service/carrier is unknown and the format of the "tracking number" does not match any of the known standards.

It's the lack of communication and information that concerns me now. Not a good experience and it does not match his great reputation.

Usually it's royal mail

yosemite1

14/5/19
Usually it's royal mail

In the meantime I got the correct tracking number and it's on the way. So with a bit of luck it'll be here in 7-10 days (if GLS does not fail me). Conclusion: apart from avoiding customs there is no reason to buy from EU stock whatsoever.

Last edited:

Flowskilled

28/6/19

I chosed a watch from the EU Stock, paid and wait patiently as you said, no worries. But did you receive a Tracking Number without asking or did you get the Package without getting the Information that it is on the way?

yosemite1

14/5/19
I chosed a watch from the EU Stock, paid and wait patiently as you said, no worries. But did you receive a Tracking Number without asking or did you get the Package without getting the Information that it is on the way?

I did ask for a tracking number. But it looks like GLS failed me once more. Tracking just showed "there was nobody at home" (which is a stupid lie as our household is available 24/7 including surveillance (of coruse no GLS driver or truck showed up on "tape")) and apparently the parcel is lost. My track record with GLS is 1 out of 5 now and I will take the necessary steps to deal with them. Buttomline this means I won't get my second rep.

Reactions: PO42

Flowskilled

28/6/19
Got my beautifull watch today via GLS, overall a fast and Smooth Transaction. I will Write a buyers review tomorrow. Thanks Sead!