• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Experience so Far (edited by the mods)

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Look up...you see that "Contact" button front and center? Click it...

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
And, please, read the rules!
We are a few THOUSANDS of hobbyists that tell you about OUR trusted dealers, what are you saying about canceling payments and things like that?
If you search for scammers, switch on your tv...

For future use, another thing that you need except patience, is a watch smith near you. Gen or Rep, quartz or mechanical...

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Sead is good and won't scam you in anyway. You guys will figure it out.

Sent from the RWI App

My bigger concern is Sead getting screwed by newbs who dont read the rules. I know he manages risk as best he can, but Id hate for stuff like this to ruin it for the rest of us. Maybe mods should block the TD section until 100 posts or something (I think RWG does something like that), or just require newbs to buy from the Twins until they learn the ropes.

Quantumsolace

Horology Curious
14/8/18
Thanks all for your feedback. It was not my intention to be malicious but I'm sure those who have carefully read my post will understand my frustration. I will try and get this resolved with the help of the mods.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
no we don't m8...if you read the replies on your completely nonsense thread....the name of the game is contact TD, and be patient...you don't buy groceries at Wallmart, you buy counterfeit replicas...TD's sometimes have a job beside the repbus...but you are a bit ignorant sorry to say as you got a lot of advice from longtime members but you just keep yourself isolated in your own little bubble....

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Sead is a reputable seller and there is a reason why he is still here with us for so many years.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
2 things
DO U THINK I HAVE BEEN SCAMMING PEOPLE FROM 2007, U THINK I WOULD BE HERE , ITS NICE TO READ THINGS BEFORE POSTING HARSH WORDS
ANOTHER THING I GAVE U A TRACKING (BLANK EMAIL WAS TRACKING ATTACHED ) I SENT THE WATCH BEFORE I CONFIRMED ITS UR PAYMENT

AND LASTLY I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED RECENTLY A FEW TIMES BY PEOPLE PROVIDING ME A FAKE WESTERN UNION SLIP AND FAKE BANKWIRE SLIP AND ME BEING NAIVE AND SHIPPING BEFORE GETTING THE MONEY "IM NOT DOING IT NO MORE !!!!!!!!!"

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
This type of post and "calling out" makes me angry. Makes me feel so sorry to Sead for the OP questioning his integrity - what an arse.

Sead - My experience with you recently has been top notch ( Ia m looking forward to getting that JLC navy seal on my wrist!), and will of course be happy to purchase from you again in the future (if you will allow me!). A great TD, with the key word being TRUSTED!

ZD82

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Chap from personal experience I can tell you SEAD is not a scammer and an excellent TD . My favourite bit of the saga was when your bank security team stopped the payment and you told them to remove the block and send it anyway ! Lol

DonRamon45

Looking Around
28/5/18
I just want to share my experience with Sead. I purchased 3 wtatches from Sead before with no issues. Last August , I tried to buy 2 watches again, paid it using PP but it turned out that the watch was not able anymore after 3 weeks of waiting. Sead was even the one who suggested that we cancel the order and he will return the money, I was willing to wait. It took a day or two to cancel the order and the money transfer was cancelled in PP by his Chinese counterpart. To other rep enthusiasts, especially the newer ones, please be patient and wait.

Quantumsolace

Horology Curious
14/8/18
Hi all, I intend to share my experiences with everyone shortly. Perhaps in this instance, I will first speak to Sead first and the moderators as I should have done before starting this post. I will keep everyone updated.

Reactions: Tucker

Quantumsolace

Horology Curious
14/8/18
Hi, just to let everyone know, I am still waiting for a resolution. I will update this thread once everything is completed and I've spoken to the moderators.

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Sorry to hear of your bank issues. A little known RWI secret is that most of us here use SEAD-Prime. You have to pay a yearly fee but the guaranteed two day shipping makes up for it, some items even have same day shipping! Definitely the way to go.