• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

iwc portuguese, quartz various colors

d'Boss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/09
I am after a white dial with gold embellishments, to replace the automatic version I had stolen last year. I have been told that there is, now, a quartz version available that has a smooth, sweeping, second hand that is, virtually, indistinguishable from the 7750 movement.
So, first off, are these quartz models reproducing a smooth sweeping second hand in this movement?
If so, can the white dial/gold model be available without the words, 'QUARTZ' printed on the dial face and, instead, have the words, 'AUTOMATIC'?
Lastly, do you have any photos of the case back and/or other photos that show various angles and close ups?
I would be (VERY) interested if you can help!

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
I am after a white dial with gold embellishments, to replace the automatic version I had stolen last year. I have been told that there is, now, a quartz version available that has a smooth, sweeping, second hand that is, virtually, indistinguishable from the 7750 movement.
So, first off, are these quartz models reproducing a smooth sweeping second hand in this movement?
If so, can the white dial/gold model be available without the words, 'QUARTZ' printed on the dial face and, instead, have the words, 'AUTOMATIC'?
Lastly, do you have any photos of the case back and/or other photos that show various angles and close ups?
I would be (VERY) interested if you can help!

these have regular sweep

ohwellla

Looking Around
18/12/13
Has any bought one yet? I need some reviews from those who have :adoration:. Mind dropping me a PM for those who bought? Heh