• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some fond forum feedback

Watchesandwinetime

Known Member
11/3/20
Aussieland
Honestly just wanted to quickly say that overall, I find the forums to be good and great that mods and staff run a very tight ship.
I also think that if there if any problems arise with a trusted dealer, the forum admins can help with that and sort stuff out. This is great, and I'm surprised of the level of support RWI staff offer.

Admittedly, I found out about the forums via reddit - They warned me that the mods, admins and users are jerks along with a lot of other four-letter-words. Sure, they may seem abrasive at times, but I mean it's not a easy job!

Overall, I guess thanks to the forums, members and the people behind it and everybody who helps keep the wheels greased.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated.

They warned me that the mods, admins and users are jerks along with a lot of other four-letter-words.

That's because most of those guys are the very definition of the words they use against us and most of them are probably banned from here or got an ass whooping at some point for being complete idiots.
We have a lot of nice Reddit user, respectable members that can play in both community and they are welcomed here, Reddit is not the issue, some of its member are.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
They do but never three times in a row

beetlejuice.0.jpg

ummmm you hot linked an image ........

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude