• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why my account is full of errors

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
Hi I see my account is disabled in allot of ways I dont see the Rep Watch Sale category, I don’t have access to send PM anymore I don’t have access to my old PM’s anymore and many more errors I tried to send pm to the admin but don’t have access.
Can someone contact me I did nothing wrong this happened after I posted my 3+ sale for 1 month and the moderator for rep sale told me I need to wait until 10.05 Today I tried and I see I’m disabled..
trailboss99 can you help me thanks..

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Your account is listed as no sale. Why, I can't answer to. You'll have to wait for a moderator or admin to chime in.

Reactions: XpanzerX

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
No problem I’m waiting I know I did nothing wrong..

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I know I did nothing wrong
How about all that back door dealing that was reported to us? All those PMs telling people you can get the watch they want, just call you on Whatsapp, you forget about all that or did you just think no one would tell us? After being nabbed trying to profit from an over priced new in plastic ZZF sub and of course the V7 submarine (and I do mean submarine don't I?) sale you have lost your privileges here at RWI as well as your PM ones as it is obvious you have little or no respect for rules, go build your customer base somewhere else.

For those unaware, the submarine sale: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/327876-rolex-submariner-v7-noob
And the other one: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...teering-taking-advantage-of-covid-19-pandemic

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
How about all that back door dealing that was reported to us? All those PMs telling people you can get the watch they want, just call you on Whatsapp, you forget about all that or did you just think no one would tell us? After being nabbed trying to profit from an over priced new in plastic ZZF sub and of course the V7 submarine (and I do mean submarine don't I?) sale you have lost your privileges here at RWI as well as your PM ones as it is obvious you have little or no respect for rules, go build your customer base somewhere else.

For those unaware, the submarine sale: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/327876-rolex-submariner-v7-noob
And the other one: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...teering-taking-advantage-of-covid-19-pandemic

Me telling people I can get any watch they want I don’t remember doing that and if I did I did unpurpose, and I gave them whatsapp when they asked more photos and videos it’s easier to send like that and I did not sold not even 1 watch more than I listed here on RWI
I put the wrong price I accepted you didnt approve my sale I put the right price after and please what you mean “submarine” V7 someone lied for this as I didn’t have V7 long long time ago. Every watch I sold if I said its arf it was 1000% arf, same for all other sales zzf,...
Can you return my access I swear I did nothing in purpose if I broke any rules as you say and you think I pm’d people contact me I can get any watch you want I never remember doing that and even if I did that I didn’t do more than once and that not in purpose I swear. What I post here on RWI that’s it who likes to spam me and ask me photos and videos more I send them via whatsapp so please don’t suspend my account I’m long time member here give me second chance I won’t do anything against the rules and yes I do have respect for everything here on RWI you probbably can not believe that whatever I “did” was unpurpose and from not knowing not to get customers base.

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
You were the guy from an eastern country claiming that charging 100$ extra was the right thing to do, because the pandemic is getting worst and your watches were ready to go, right?

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
Well this is becoming personal against me, that thread passed right ? Didn’t get approved i explained that i expressed wrong myself as english is not my main language why coming back to that thread ? Why you don’t say I opened new thread for that watch with extra price? Well not nice
trailboss99 And you said all those back door dealing that is not true and whoever send you that I can assume is the person who spammed my thread because I didn’t give him the watch for the lowball price he wanted and he told some of his friends to spam too and did you heard about the google chrome inspect element they can change my pm’s text to whatever they like and “report” it to you I didn’t do any back door dealing.
Can you please unblock my account I’m from 2016 here give me second chance please.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Can you please unblock my account

i didn't block your account the sales team did and I back up our people.
I've just checked your post history, every post you make is in the sales section so you contribute little or nothing to this forum.

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
i didn't block your account the sales team did and I back up our people.
I've just checked your post history, every post you make is in the sales section so you contribute little or nothing to this forum.

Well than they did for no reason just for personal anger against me.. Can you unblock me please

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
OP, looks like the only reason you want to be here is to sell your watches. And for free. Or is the boss wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well than they did for no reason just for personal anger against me.. Can you unblock me please

Personal anger? What makes you think you are worth getting angry over? Yuo know why your were put on NS, you can still use the forum you just can't buy or sell.

Reactions: mclarendude

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
OP, buck up and stop whining. There's a lot more to this forum besides selling watches and making back door deals. Consider becoming a participating and contributing member and support the forum. Maybe then you will no longer be paranoid about personal anger.

Reactions: Tucker

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
OP, buck up and stop whining. There's a lot more to this forum besides selling watches and making back door deals. Consider becoming a participating and contributing member and support the forum. Maybe then you will no longer be paranoid about personal anger.
0 chance of that happening, looks like he was here for the sales

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City

Dafuq???

This is the sales team you are talking about.

They moderate the largest rep sales forum on the web. And they do a darn good job at it. Anyone in doubt - go visit the Brig and have a look around.

You are not anywhere close to their list of priorities.