• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where are those who are supposed to be looking out for us buyers and where my other posts?

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Hey man I thought I may have had an issue with someone and made a group PM to 4 mods including Trailboss and they got back to me really quick and took it seriously. You should always try to keep grievances below board until you have all the information. If it turns out you were in fact screwed then you can broadcast it. But let the mods do what they need to and give them time to do it. Also realize that this hobby does have its own risks. If you you can’t afford those risks this hobby may not be for you.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

DannyTheDoberman

Renowned Member
17/11/16
U.K
He is in fact making fun at the expense of homosexuality. Immature and in bad taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must have been too quick to make a goat joke and didn’t pick up on it.
I definitely wouldn’t intentionally support jokes at the expense of people’s sexual orientation.

Reactions: Maron

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
It was fantastic...gay goats are finally allowed to make love. I gave up my power for gay goat rights.

Why the heck are you talking about goats anyway? I don't see how goats of any affiliation are pertinent to this thread.
Is there even a need or reason to discuss, determine or identify sexual preferences for goats?
Attempts at humour may not always fit every topic.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I apologize for my off-color joke. I edited my post.

Hey brother, don't let it get you down. A good sense of humour is often appreciated. I've had some good chuckles with some of your other humorous posts.
I doubt there were any goats that were actually offended anyway.

Reactions: efajri