• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Site instability

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Hi Mods im getting an error message from cloudfare regularly. Some odd stuff happening, ie others posted photos not fully loading and then disapearing after viewing ?

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
I need a few more details, please... what error are you getting, what times of the day, does it happen often? Has it happened since yesterday?

What threads have photos that aren't fully loading or are disappearing?

Browser/OS/location?

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
I need a few more details, please... what error are you getting, what times of the day, does it happen often? Has it happened since yesterday?

What threads have photos that aren't fully loading or are disappearing?

Browser/OS/location?
The same as the lst time yesturday, error 526. Yes happening often. As far as photos go its apears to be larger files that dont fully load. When i refreash they are gone. One thread is the ... whats a tc worth which has been rolling on for a day lol. The site is also very slow. Others have mentioned this today.
Next time i get it ill screen grab it for you. No problems after you fixed it yesturday but seems to have come back. Its 5.30 pm where i am in new zealand

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I can confirm site is slow, posting PM's, posts etc is very very slow. Google Chrome, Windows, EU.

D

d4m.test

seach function doesn't seem to work at the moment. Getting lots of Cloudflare errors as well

Miss Enigma

Known Member
26/3/17
I’ve had issues too with RWI and Tapatalk. On Samsung s7 Edge nothing loads at all, it says it cannot connect to server. On my Ipad RWI won’t load anything from 16th September onwards but Tapatalk works fine.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Miss Enigma

Known Member
26/3/17
However I am still getting notifications for both RWI and Tapatalk on both iPad and mobile, just cannot open them

Miss Enigma

Known Member
26/3/17
And now I’m on Tapatalk but it’s saying it’s sent from RWI.... [emoji15][emoji15]

WHNCorsair

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/17
I faced the issue last night for several hours. I am in Toronto, Canada.. I was using my chrome browser on S8

D

d4m.test

Same for me last night. Seems fine today though

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
We had some load balancer problems and I'm in the middle of a migration/fixing things. Tapa etc. should be working again and the site should be working as well, though search is down for the moment.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
How is everyone doing now? Can you give some feedback so I know if everything is working correctly again?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
@daytona4me , sometimes, the page doesn't load completely, like it would be in midway and just stop there. It doesn't persist for longer than maybe 2 minutes though, but it appears from time to time even after this weekend's fix. I can have only 2 tabs open or 10, it doesn't matter, so it's not because too many pages are loading at the moment.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
How is everyone doing now? Can you give some feedback so I know if everything is working correctly again?

it was very slow for me the last couple of days. today is much better

thumbsarehandy

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/17
Seems back to normal for me (just for a second there was a 525 error message)

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
If it helps, the errors I see are also from Cloudfare, but the majority of the errors I see are that the site has an incorrectly configured gateway, so that may be pointing at the load balancer. Mostly at night, but sometimes during the day as well. I'm in the Eastern timezone (EST -5) in the USA. This has been going on for a little under a week now, but very intermittently. It was a continuous outage for a couple hours last week around Thursday(?) around 10PM our time.

Miss Enigma

Known Member
26/3/17

Tapatalk is working perfect on my iPad and on S7 Edge. This is great news.

However... the RWI app on iPad won’t load any notifications from 16th September onwards. I’ve logged out then in again but it’s the same.

On S7 Edge the RWI app shows notifications and loads all new threads etc but won’t allow any to load once clicked on. Error message says “get_thread_by _unread” I’ve logged out and then back in but it’s the same. I cannot access anything via the app at all.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk