• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping Rep to Asian (Taiwan) Customs Help

meowpilot

Horology Curious
10/2/19
So i recently purchased a watch and I want to ship it to Taiwan from the US (California). I was wondering if anyone can help me with shipping preference , customs declaration, or if my watch would have a high chance of getting seized.
Thanks!

byron76

Looking Around
27/4/19
I’m from Taiwan, I had bought about 10 watches from Guangzhou. The dealer had delivered those watches by EMS and SF. There was only one time when my noob Daytona was seized at Kaohsiung custom during the EMS delivery. I was so worried, being afraid of never getting it back and wasted 600 dollars. Thankfully I called the custom and the staff told me that the ROLEX seemed expensive and needed receipt and some proof maybe to pay taxes. So I asked if it’s alright to send it back to China and they told me its fine. Cuz my uncle works in China and I asked him a favor to bring it to me when he comes home. My suggestion for you is that don’t put any boxes and some other small items in the package if possible. Just keep the package small and simply wrap the watch with some buffers. This way it’s less likely to get caught.

從我的iPhone使用RWI 發送