• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 I absolutely love the all the color changes of the Gen insert and am so tempted to try and get a CF myself just to see with my own eyes why some are so disappointed with their release. Is there a Member here that does have both the Gen and CF version in their stable? It sure would help if a photo shoot was done with both at sunrise midday and evening in different sunlight positions to see all the changes in both as well as all the normal tell tells with lugs, crown guards date wheel and dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFK100 has both bro, and has posted some side to side pics. He's had a Noob, VRF, ROF, and CF Pepsi and said the CF insert is closest to gen. I'm so glad he didn't like the ROF or he wouldn't have sold it to me, haha.

JOM1979

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/21
Has anybody measured the powerreserve of the movement in the CF? What ist your opinion on the movement and calibrating the hands and date?
TY!

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Has anybody measured the powerreserve of the movement in the CF? What ist your opinion on the movement and calibrating the hands and date?
TY!

what do you mean by "calibrating the hands and date" there is nothing to calibrate, you may want to replace them with genuine but i don't think is worth the extra $$$, my PR after 20 winds and around 4 hours on hand was 42 hours

Reactions: KJ2020

JOM1979

30/7/21
what do you mean by "calibrating the hands and date" there is nothing to calibrate, you may want to replace them with genuine but i don't think is worth the extra $$$, my PR after 20 winds and around 4 hours on hand was 42 hours

ok, thanks.
with calibrating i to simply mean setting the watch...time, date, gmt. on mine it is quite difficult to find the right position on the crown. so at least there you realize that its not gen.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
If anyone decides to do the lip mod and remove the insert I’d be interested to know the thickness or the insert edge or the insert retaining depth of the Cf bezel. It seems my CF is still waiting to be shipped for nearly a week now apparently because of COVID. I’d love to machine a new bezel while I wait but need a depth to calculate machining the lip

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone

mine arrive yesterday…..

for me …awesome….bracelet a bit tight but with baby oil now is very smooth.

movement run fine…..and very very silent.

good color in sun light..or…i like it very much .

doesn t matter how gen like it is…never seen one around or to a dealer…so…..good right so

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Anyone else having major shipping delays out of China with their CF orders?

Reactions: leo6929

Kid68

Horology Curious
5/7/19
Anyone else having major shipping delays out of China with their CF orders?

Nope mine was out within a day. Shipped monday.Patiently waiting to come in the next day or two ????????

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Nope mine was out within a day. Shipped monday.Patiently waiting to come in the next day or two ????????

Order through jtime? I’m being told there is covid delays in China but seems others are receiving pretty quickly. Mine hasn’t even been picked up by courier since last Thursday.

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
jKWvvF.jpg

but now we come to the one that, assuming that I am not the wrong method, is the only problem with the pepsi received: it does not change the date. when I go to turn the crown and change the date (at the second click of the crown) it does not change the date but, on the contrary, it jerks the hour hand. what should I do?

:picard:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

Order through jtime? I’m being told there is covid delays in China but seems others are receiving pretty quickly. Mine hasn’t even been picked up by courier since last Thursday.

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08

I ordered from Toro 5 weeks ago and I still haven‘t got qc pics as he cannot get enough stock. Wish I had ordered with jtime… :-/

Jakeson

20/6/21
EU
I ordered from Toro 5 weeks ago and I still haven‘t got qc pics as he cannot get enough stock. Wish I had ordered with jtime… :-/
My UK TD told me the factory ist closed. So maybe you're gonna have to wait til the factory comes back to business

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
It’s rumored Clean got raided. I luckily have an Oyster Pepsi on the way

It would be a tragedy if the master of ceramic inserts does not recover.