• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
A shame CF seem to have got the actual bezel wrong for the Pepsi. Only Noob did it right as it’s thinner in height and also has a different lip profile. This pic shows it clearly.
9a4d340c6eb3f6f3fbb29c53b4476f51.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Gen Pepsi Oyster is a different colour and has different (bolder) font then Pepsi Jubilee according to the info linked above.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
These look great, a lot like better than most Pepsi Inserts from other Factories. Good Transitions and Colors seem to be great for MK III BLRO Inserts and if it comes with VR3185 Movement it is the Pepsi to go.

Maybe they are even cheaper than Noobs used to be, lol.

Maybe „not dark enough“ to match the current generation with Oyster Bracelet. Who gives a fluff? Not me. And plainly stating „These are wrong“ for the best Pepsi-Insert in a long time is just blatantly off the edge. Some people, shush.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Pretty sure I overheard that Rolex was going to return the Pepsi and Batman on SS oyster. The blue dial Pepsi is only offered in white gold.
This insert looks like it could land in my gmt box. Thanks CF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp and m5smg2

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
These look great, a lot like better than most Pepsi Inserts from other Factories. Good Transitions and Colors seem to be great for MK III BLRO Inserts and if it comes with VR3185 Movement it is the Pepsi to go.

Maybe they are even cheaper than Noobs used to be, lol.

Maybe „not dark enough“ to match the current generation with Oyster Bracelet. Who gives a fluff? Not me. And plainly stating „These are wrong“ for the best Pepsi-Insert in a long time is just blatantly off the edge. Some people, shush.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Maybe the colour and font difference will not matter to you buddy, but there are many folks who take these details very seriously.. not me tbh, I'll buy one anyway.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Maybe the colour and font difference will not matter to you buddy, but there are many folks who take these details very seriously.. not me tbh, I'll buy one anyway.

I think you're being a tad OTT, and you're making large assumptions without ever seeing both together in real life, under the same conditions. Lightning is a huge factor. Everyone needs to chill out and wait till we get more videos/comparisons.

The great news is this CF looks like the best example we've had for a BLRO... the VRF Max was imo pretty close. I really disliked the Noob BLRO... the brown tone of the bezel insert was pretty repugnant if you ask me.

We're living in exciting times! A good BLRO could be on its way, can't wait to get real photos/videos/accurate comparisons.

Last edited: