• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Markaplan

9/10/20
One thing I really liked about the VSF watch is how they did their black hole effect. The date window looks so close to their genuine counterpart.

With this said, how does the CF cyclops perform in the black hole effect? I can’t seem to find a good image to make this decision.

Maybe when these CF start arriving, we can see some close up on the date window? I know everyone has some particular feature of the watch they focus on, and for me it’s the cyclops lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! Date wheel and cyclops is very important to me. That’s why I put a GEN crystal and GEN Date wheel on all my watches except the VSF Kermit submariner. This one is great OOTB.

90368e4aa71661649fd711a0b6a99e0e.jpg

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Reddit TD... Lol. Interesting first post.

Really?

Mirotime said they have them in stock as of tonight they are a Reddit TD not sure if they are on here as well

Ignore that guy being a dick for no reason. Welcome and your first post was fine, you stated a fact. Reddit (Reptime) has TD's and a moderated community that bases its list on forums like RWI and RWG. They have some fantastic moderators like Major Williams - who is also a member here by the way. Their TD list is a useful resource, and most are shared here.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under

Not sure what you're trying to achieve here but last I checked Mirotime weren't listed as a TD here, but kudos to Reddit if they're willing to help resolve any issues a buyer may have while using them, as I've seen a fair bit of negative feedback about Miro here.

Reactions: Replisimio

AASoliman

Known Member
1/6/20
California
Ignore that guy being a dick for no reason. Welcome and your first post was fine, you stated a fact. Reddit (Reptime) has TD's and a moderated community that bases its list on forums like RWI and RWG. They have some fantastic moderators like Major Williams - who is also a member here by the way. Their TD list is a useful resource, and most are shared here.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for welcoming me, I'm not bothered by him, I am just trying to get familiarized with this forum, thanks for being informative and kind.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Unfortunately a lot of guys on here have no time for Reddit fans as a lot of rubbish and naivety exists there! You will feel your way around in a few days. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No need to be hostile with a new member that didn't even break any rules. A lot of people here use dealers that are popular on reddit (geektime, mirotime, etc) . There's rubbish everywhere that is not exclusively to reddit... A lot people on here complain about naivety some reddit people have but once those users come here willing to learn, people act hostile towards them.

Last edited:

Snrubb

Known Member
23/3/07
I've been out of the game for awhile. Who is the go to TD for the Pepsi? Thanks!

giorgosnew1985

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Lol thanks been just lurking the sales posts trying to get a Starbucks but honestly prefer this over all of the new people on Reddit asking “what is the best 1:1 super clone”

Wich factory is this?

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
No need to be hostile with a new member that didn't even break any rules. A lot of people here use dealers that are popular on reddit (geektime, mirotime, etc) . There's rubbish everywhere that is not exclusively to reddit... A lot people on here complain about naivety some reddit people have but once those users come here willing to learn, people act hostile towards them.

I wasn’t being hostile and have no intention of it! So wind it in sunshine and my apologies to the person I was replying to if that’s how it came across!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: mega12

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
Where's the guy who yelled at everyone to stay on topic? He won't be too thrilled with the past couple of posts...

Back to the topic at hand:

I know it was mentioned previously, but does anyone know if Clean will be making a 116710LN all-black version?

Reactions: Sonofalich

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Where's the guy who yelled at everyone to stay on topic? He won't be too thrilled with the past couple of posts...

Back to the topic at hand:

I know it was mentioned previously, but does anyone know if Clean will be making a 116710LN all-black version?

They do will make a 116710LN, because of popularity clean drop first the batman and Pepsi

Reactions: bogeyman31

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
...no cherry red. You can call that it is fake in 5 seconds, even at a distance of 2 meters....all fake BLROs have the wrong red!

Yakoj

3/12/19
...no cherry red. You can call that it is fake in 5 seconds, even at a distance of 2 meters....all fake BLROs have the wrong red!

It’s because of the studio lights.
I think it’s the most gen like bezel ever seen on rep mkt.

Gen for reference:
95887460646c517aee0d4871a5075332.jpg

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
It’s because of the studio lights.
I think it’s the most gen like bezel ever seen on rep mkt.

Gen for reference:
95887460646c517aee0d4871a5075332.jpg

Are the studio lights included?
Colors are off, needs a miracle to pull gen!

Reactions: m5smg2