• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
You didn't understand me, that's all right, when you receive your 3 watches pending you will understand
I am not complaining, VSF's are great reps
My main watch at this time is my franken ARF 116700 and i wear it with pide knowing all the flaws
I am only suggesting that rehaut especially is one difference that reps will never reach the excellence of mother R engravement
Is it extremely small? yes
Is not noticeable on the wrist ? no
In the end you can replace like me dial/hands/date/xtal/crown/movement but there is nothing you can do for that
Just my 2 cents
e1c3be501992914200301a5d07ce0237.jpg

I don’t prefer dumping $ into Franken. I buy the best possible OTB pieces and enjoy them. Then put $ into gen whenever AD allocate a sport watch. But to each his own. I never get why people complain so much about reps. Just buy a GEN! Which btw also have flaws ... but to each his own. Wear whatever makes yo happy. That’s the beauty of this hobby - gen or rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
I don’t prefer dumping $ into Franken. I buy the best possible OTB pieces and enjoy them. Then put $ into gen whenever AD allocate a sport watch. But to each his own. I never get why people complain so much about reps. Just buy a GEN! Which btw also have flaws ... but to each his own. Wear whatever makes yo happy. That’s the beauty of this hobby - gen or rep

Amen to this!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
To be honest, I think the quality of reps we're getting now has killed the franken market. You're pretty silly if you ask me to invest into frankens now... maybe for 5% better. If you plan to keep them forever then fine, but have a look at the franken mark here on M2M... it''s quite slow, very illiquid. If you want your money back it can be hard, you almost always lose a large chunk.

I'll never make a franken ever again. The other major flaw in them is that you can't insure them. Walking around with a £5k franken is just so dangerous, if you lose it, breaks, smashes it, mugged. Rip 5k. Whereas my gens are all listed on my insurance policy and costs around £5-10 per item... no brainer if you ask me.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
To be honest, I think the quality of reps we're getting now has killed the franken market. You're pretty silly if you ask me to invest into frankens now... maybe for 5% better. If you plan to keep them forever then fine, but have a look at the franken mark here on M2M... it''s quite slow, very illiquid. If you want your money back it can be hard, you almost always lose a large chunk.

I'll never make a franken ever again. The other major flaw in them is that you can't insure them. Walking around with a £5k franken is just so dangerous, if you lose it, breaks, smashes it, mugged. Rip 5k. Whereas my gens are all listed on my insurance policy and costs around £5-10 per item... no brainer if you ask me.

Who says you can’t insure a Franken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Gentlemen, lets try to stay on topic please. All these threads always break down into unrelated arguments. If you want to discuss franken vs rep vs gen or how to insure reps please start a new thread or find one that is open on the topic. This one is for information on the CF GMT Master II, lets try and keep it about just that.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Gentlemen, lets try to stay on topic please. All these threads always break down into unrelated arguments. If you want to discuss franken vs rep vs gen or how to insure reps please start a new thread or find one that is open on the topic. This one is for information on the CF GMT Master II, lets try and keep it about just that.

Keep scrolling!

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA

Did you just assume our gender?

Okay, He/She Grumpy Pants.

Reactions: onlyrolexes

thechoppiestgreens

2/4/18
Just sent Li the funds for 2 Pepsis on Jubilee. Let’s hope I got the money to him in time to get the first batch of CF Pepsis. I’ve been excited as hell for this release.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Just sent Li the funds for 2 Pepsis on Jubilee. Let’s hope I got the money to him in time to get the first batch of CF Pepsis. I’ve been excited as hell for this release.

Did you ask? I got into
The first batch but I ordered days ago

thechoppiestgreens

2/4/18
Did you ask? I got into

Nah I didn’t. I told him on Wednesday that I’d send the funds sometime this week. Not sure if Li works on the weekends because he hasn’t responded to my messages. Likely that he’ll respond sometime tomorrow evening, so Monday in China.

thechoppiestgreens

2/4/18
Did you ask? I got into

Nah I didn’t. I told him on Wednesday that I’d send the funds sometime this week. Not sure if Li works on the weekends because he hasn’t responded to my messages. Likely that he’ll respond sometime tomorrow evening, so Monday in China.

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
I ordered from Li the day this thread started. He claims he will have first batch tomorrow (20th) I’ll post some QC pics if anyone wanted to see them. I went with the jubilee. Usually rock the oyster but the BLRO looks sick on the jubilee. Might have to order an oyster to switch it up haha

Reactions: KJ2020

Samgobigs

11/2/20
One thing I really liked about the VSF watch is how they did their black hole effect. The date window looks so close to their genuine counterpart.

With this said, how does the CF cyclops perform in the black hole effect? I can’t seem to find a good image to make this decision.

Maybe when these CF start arriving, we can see some close up on the date window? I know everyone has some particular feature of the watch they focus on, and for me it’s the cyclops lol.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
One thing I really liked about the VSF watch is how they did their black hole effect. The date window looks so close to their genuine counterpart.

With this said, how does the CF cyclops perform in the black hole effect? I can’t seem to find a good image to make this decision.

Maybe when these CF start arriving, we can see some close up on the date window? I know everyone has some particular feature of the watch they focus on, and for me it’s the cyclops lol.

You're just going to have to wait and see. Cf zzf are not known for good crystals, hopefully they've bought better ones. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: AASoliman

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
I'm very excited about this CF release...

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I have the feeling that all these CF GMT excitements are mostly promoted by the product depletion from the raids.
Jtime once again grabbed the chance and made good business.
Is my understanding correct that right now Jtime is the only TD who can secure the supplies from CF?

AASoliman

Known Member
1/6/20
California
I have the feeling that all these CF GMT excitements are mostly promoted by the product depletion from the raids.
Jtime once again grabbed the chance and made good business.
Is my understanding correct that right now Jtime is the only TD who can secure the supplies from CF?

Mirotime said they have them in stock as of tonight they are a Reddit TD not sure if they are on here as well

Reactions: Jayalvin777