• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New vid from Jenni(Daytona)

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
If someone have missed this its an intresting video. And the reps today is scary close. And here are we wining about small details here and There, But the truth is that now days the noobs and vsf are super close to the real deal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BSZ3eRWOdgM

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Keylog74

14/6/13
I don’t really understand the reason of this videos but I guess they make views and that’s why they keep making them.

Not sure what’s the general forum involvement with the gen watch scene and collecting but to my experience and knowledge none of this I know will be fulled by this. (Except some panerai models)

Rep is great for wrist presence and so but unless you go franken they can always be told apart when inspecting them to buy.

Reactions: DD60

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I don’t really understand the reason of this videos but I guess they make views and that’s why they keep making them.

As you said it's because of views. There is a lot of demand for reps and rep content as well.

The first place that people look for that is either google or youtube, and that's why all these videos make so many views, because they are high quality and above all, they are in english lol

In the end the only point they are proving with that video is that the replica market is almost there from an IRL appreciable POV, for around 4.5% of the gen price.

This is why Rolex fanboys and simps are that salty :p

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Well at least if this thread gains a bit of traction, it might prevent every member who sees the video from starting a new thread about it.

I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole video, even though it features an attractive woman talking about watches. Although I have seen some of her other videos, mainly because they feature an attractive woman talking about watches. I skipped to the end to see what the Noob does better, and yes that Rolex laser etching is truly awful.

This is why Rolex fanboys and simps are that salty :p

This made me look up "simp" on the Googles. Which then gave me the giggles.

Reactions: P..DR..D

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Lol yeah, people who venerate Rolex just because it's Rolex are absolutely clueless.

I own some gen Rolex watches as well, doesn't mean i can't be objective about what Rolex is and what its real value is :p

Last edited:
Reactions: rj999

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Well at least if this thread gains a bit of traction, it might prevent every member who sees the video from starting a new thread about it.

I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole video, even though it features an attractive woman talking about watches. Although I have seen some of her other videos, mainly because they feature an attractive woman talking about watches. I skipped to the end to see what the Noob does better, and yes that Rolex laser etching is truly awful.

Sorry bro, i just wanted to share some high ress replica video for education purpose, and if some of us didnt know: the noob daytonas is fucking good, to bad you cant buy them anymore, And its because videos like this the crazy raids hitting realy hard this time,

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
orry bro, i just wanted to share some high ress replica video for education purpose
No criticism of you Tompa, really. I was just keen that one of these posts became the focus for discussion about the vid, rather than everyone who sees it feeling compelled to start their own. And as long as we keep nattering here, hopefully that'll do the trick!

I'm not too concerned about the future of the Noob Daytona. One way or another it'll return. Heck, the clone 4130 might even find itself being put in a Daytona by a factory that can get all the details right from the start, and then keep them that way when they release the next version.*

*Although even the attractive woman knows there's almost zero chance of that happening... :)

Reactions: Tompa

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
noob v4 i think

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
There's only one way to tell if it's a genuine or fake Daytona. If the seller tells you to wait one week for stock it's fake. If it tells you to wait seven years, yeah, you're lucky, it's a gen!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
There's only one way to tell if it's a genuine or fake Daytona. If the seller tells you to wait one week for stock it's fake. If it tells you to wait seven years, yeah, you're lucky, it's a gen!

Or if you're Chris Essery you can buy time using the Australian bushfires and other drama.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
I think what she said about the rolex logo eteched on the crystal isn't quite right. I think Rolex varies how deep each dot is, which results in the dots looking more messy the higher the viewing angle and they would look just like the replica etched dots when looking straight at it.

Also, I'm really enjoying these comparisons videos. I'm on a waiting list for a Rolex just so I can compare it with my rep.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer