• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona Meteorite

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Hi
I saw the beauty on Trusty but im really curious about the dial.

Who already bought it ? Can you share the pictures ? (approved qc only or daylight pictures)

Thanks

#maxsportage85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/20
Why this model is very expensive?
66d4610a612e622e1377e6c4f934f04d.jpg

Inviato dal mio ALP-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Looks very nice. I'd like to see NOOB factory take a shot at creating a pepsi GMT-Master II with a meteorite dial... A good rep of that watch would sell well.

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
Why this model is very expensive?

ARF non functional Chronograph Daytonas are around $488, it's $200 more for the V3 ones from Noob ($698) that have a working Chronograph.
I assume they've added an extra $100 due to it being V4.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
If this didn't have those stupid Roman numerals I'd like this.

All the dials are different as well - I wonder if the price hike is because it's a real Gibeon - you can get a $300 shitter with a real meteorite dial on Amazon...

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
If this didn't have those stupid Roman numerals I'd like this.

All the dials are different as well - I wonder if the price hike is because it's a real Gibeon - you can get a $300 shitter with a real meteorite dial on Amazon...

It's definitely not real meteorite from the trusty time pics. If they did it would be priced way more and not gibeon meteorite. I'm curious if they will claim this is real like they do with their gold plated reps.

Who knows maybe the factories just happened to find the rarest meteorite ever with no inclusions lol

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
It's definitely not real meteorite from the trusty time pics. If they did it would be priced way more and not gibeon meteorite. I'm curious if they will claim this is real like they do with their gold plated reps.

Who knows maybe the factories just happened to find the rarest meteorite ever with no inclusions lol

No idea if its real or not - but real meteorite dials can be found on very cheap watches...
The meteorite 'texture' is emphasized by washing it in nitric acid or something like that. Maybe they cheaped out on the acid...

Last edited:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
No idea if its real or not - but real meteorite dials can be found on very cheap watches...
The meteorite 'texture' is emphasized by washing it in nitric acid or something like that. Maybe they cheaped out on the acid...

It's most likely Zircalloy. It's definitely not real meteorite.