• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex project x stealth mark iii

Jordanbc

Horology Curious
10/9/16
Cincinnati Ohio
I know this is an old thread and I apologize if I should have started a new thread, but I saw this Project X Stealth here https://puretime.io/submariner-proj...-ss-black-dial-on-black-nylon-strap-a23j.html and am wondering if anyone has bought it yet. I think this could be one of the coolest Rolex watches I have seen. I would love to have a black date wheel with white numbers, but I guess I can't have everything.

I am very new to the rep game and don't know much. Can someone tell me if this is a decent rep of the original? I know the band is not the best, and the video shows the buckle and what looks like the welds for the crown logo.

I saw that the last post was almost 4 years ago, hopefully, they have made some improvements since then. Any input would be very appreciative.

jz001

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/18
Hi, did you end up purchasing it? I am curious as well. Barley any reviews out there.

Reactions: dannybb

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
its a 5 year old cheap shitter - going to be appalling by todays standards.

Esde

Horology Curious
18/4/18
I bought one from Perfect Clones recently with a more reliable movement (2836-2 Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph). It's really a beautiful object with a very smooth running, which is very close to the original Mark X. But it takes $100 more than the Puretime's Stealth and it's definitely worth paying a little more. What I like in this Rollie is that it is sportier and less ostentatious than traditional Rolexes, while remaining a watch that does not go unnoticed.

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
I bought one from Perfect Clones recently with a more reliable movement (2836-2 Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph). It's really a beautiful object with a very smooth running, which is very close to the original Mark X. But it takes $100 more than the Puretime's Stealth and it's definitely worth paying a little more. What I like in this Rollie is that it is sportier and less ostentatious than traditional Rolexes, while remaining a watch that does not go unnoticed.

Hey, I'm hoping to get this - do you have any pictures? How is it working so far?