DJ41 126334 Blue Dial Gen vs VSF Comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ41 126334 Blue Dial Gen vs VSF Comparison

Same angle, Same Lighting and Same position.

See the difference?

CLOSE UP

CLOSE UP

Last edited by jiro; 14-03-21, 00:36.

The letters on the gen are crisper, and the spacing looks more organized. On the VSF, the leers are looking more compact, and the sunburst on the gen is way more than the Vsf, as well as the color of the gen is darker but vigorous. From the far angle, they are hard to tell, but it's not impossible to know if you know what to look for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Without a gen next to it, it is extensively not easy to tell the rep apart.
      VSF did a great job here unlike the depth of difficulty on the hulk dial.

Thank you for this post!

Comment

Those are great shots, too many comparison posts are made with reference pictures of gens taken out from the net. This versus picture serie helps OP, thank you.

Sunburst width is the biggest difference to me here, but this VSF dial is damn close, color tone looks nice. Put it back under a crystal and on a wrist and you have a great DJ here, I really like it.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

With a reflecting crystal on top of this will make it even harder to separate vsf from gen, unless you really know what to look for.

Great comparison pics. You should post this in the official VSF DJ thread as well!

Last edited by Akilles; 10-03-21, 07:03.

Comment

Thank you for these proper photo comparisons, very helpful. You da real mvp.
            Reps:
            ARF 116234 Datejust Silver
            VSF Aqua Terra Black
            ZF 15500 Royal Oak Black

Comment

Nothing to see right there lol, VSF did a sick job, 2 5 spacing has been fixed, just the sunbrust is a little bit different but without the gen next to the rep dial you can't see anything.
              Thanks for the pictures mate.
              WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
              -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

Can semeone compare the steel fluted bezel vs white gold fluted bezel ?

Comment

Originally posted by Venniz View Post
                  Can semeone compare the steel fluted bezel vs white gold fluted bezel ?
                  Check the main VSF DJ thread for this.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

jiro Great comparison shots. Do you have more lighting situations and maybe direct sunlight? BTW, did you freeze WB? Not sure if the differences of the background are due to minor differences in exposure or auto WB kicking in.
                    Last edited by YellowFin; 10-03-21, 12:59.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                      jiro Great comparison shots. Do you have more lighting situations and maybe direct sunlight? BTW, did you freeze WB? Not sure if the differences of the background are due to minor differences in exposure or auto WB kicking in.
                      It's probably the auto wb. on my crappy cellphone camera lol. I will do some direct sunlight shots later tomorrow when I get a chance for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by jiro; 11-03-21, 03:15.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                        jiro This,more lightning comparison
                        btw great comparison and thanks a lot
                        vsf did great job on the tone,the biggest difference is that vsf showing less black,thats why you guys think it is more sunburst on gen.... but overral it is closer than arf because arf missed the blue tone and it is much lighter

Comment

jiro Thank you for taking the time and effort to capture these pics. From the pics, VSF seems to have a great job. However the real comparison is in outdoor sunlight. The gen goes through infinite variations - Ocean Blue to dark (almost black shades) depending on how sunlight hits it. I am looking forward to see if VSF can do the same as well. Thanks again!!

Comment

Genuine looks a little darker blue to me but damn that is incredible really.

Comment

Wow, without a gen next to it or a loop the tells are very hard to distinguish. Thank you for the post. Nice job VSF.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X