• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Factory Latest V12 Submariner with Improved Dial and Movement

stockwatch

18/10/15
How would this be against VSF sub ?
I have gotten hulk and I think it was pretty spot on. What do you think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omega

Known Member
8/5/09
How would this be against VSF sub ?
I have gotten hulk and I think it was pretty spot on. What do you think ?

I believe if u got the VSF latest version. No point going for noob v12. And if u got the noob v12, there is too, no point going for VSF.

I feel ceramic sub rep has reach a point. There isn't much improvement it can made. I hope rep can go into more vintage sub (14060) or seadweller vintage rep. The recent release of remake rep for LV and 16610 are a good start.

Reactions: stockwatch

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia

left are ZZFV3 and right are Noob V12. Noob dial.is slightly darker green. Bracelet of noob clasp are better made especially the close hatch with less sharp edge. SEL of Noob , surprisingly is better. But ZZF bracelet feels more substantial.

The differences between both watches are very minor. Unless u place both watches together. It's very difficult to pick out the minor thing.

I will say the rep industries has reach a stage where, Rolex rep can almost match the gen 95%. Unlike 10 years ago, where Rolex sub rep has so much flaw despite the price that time was much cheaper compare to now.

You wouldn't go wrong with ZZF V3 or Noob V12 but with better bezel click and SEL, for me, I will pick the Noob one.

Omega, thank you for your comparison of the two watches you made for us, it was certainly very useful for clarification. Your final conclusions are also interesting.
Excellent!!!

Omega

Known Member
8/5/09
Omega, thank you for your comparison of the two watches you made for us, it was certainly very useful for clarification. Your final conclusions are also interesting.
Excellent!!!

This will be my last rolex ceramic sub rep I am buying. I think the Noob V12 has reached the point where I am satisfy when compare to gen.

Will hope rep maker going for replicate previous gen of rolex sports series. Will love to get an accurate out of box 14060 and 16710 rep.

Reactions: Manuel.b

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
This will be my last rolex ceramic sub rep I am buying. I think the Noob V12 has reached the point where I am satisfy when compare to gen.

Will hope rep maker going for replicate previous gen of rolex sports series. Will love to get an accurate out of box 14060 and 16710 rep.

A 16610 LV-LN would also be interesting because nowadays we don't have a good replica... the last decent replica was in TC.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
No, those are shit and it’s not a start, they have been going downhill and getting worse as time goes by. The ARF 5 digits are to be avoided.

Yes I too have read bad reviews on the 16610 arf, bezel spinning in both directions, bracelet falling apart and generally very very poor build quality.

Omega

Known Member
8/5/09
Yes I too have read bad reviews on the 16610 arf, bezel spinning in both directions, bracelet falling apart and generally very very poor build quality.

Guess we just have to wait patiently for a rep maker to come out with better one. With current rep maker technology, it they can make good 116610. They shall have no problem making a good 16610.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Guess we just have to wait patiently for a rep maker to come out with better one. With current rep maker technology, it they can make good 116610. They shall have no problem making a good 16610.

If VSF reads our conversation next week it will publish its 16610 release. :rollingonthefloor:

stockwatch

18/10/15
I believe if u got the VSF latest version. No point going for noob v12. And if u got the noob v12, there is too, no point going for VSF.

I feel ceramic sub rep has reach a point. There isn't much improvement it can made. I hope rep can go into more vintage sub (14060) or seadweller vintage rep. The recent release of remake rep for LV and 16610 are a good start.

That’s a fair point like vsf to arf DJ

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

Would you mind shooting a couple of pics in the sunlight, so we can see the sunburst effect :)

euro_rapp

Looking Around
31/1/21
Hey guys, is there a list of reputable sellers of the V12 that deliver to Germany?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I dont understand that? Is Noob so bad that nobody wants them?

Imagine Volkswagen is only car on the market.
Then Ferrari makes same model, almost same price, but da fuck, its a ferrari.
Where you go for?;)

Get a VSF, it is consensus beeing the best out of the box Sub.

euro_rapp

Looking Around
31/1/21
Imagine Volkswagen is only car on the market.
Then Ferrari makes same model, almost same price, but da fuck, its a ferrari.
Where you go for?;)

Get a VSF, it is consensus beeing the best out of the box Sub.

Thank you for the advice but i just checked the prices and its double the price. Noob costs 400€ and VSF 900€