• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust Help

Kvdnwh86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/17
Come on Roadster search for it ! You can find a lot of info about the DJ on this forum..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Reactions: Yogibear
Come on Roadster search for it ! You can find a lot of info about the DJ on this forum..

Thanks for nothing.

I've searched until the cows came home without results. Likewise been up and down this forum without results I'm thinking such a rep maybe doesn't exist. One of the key requirements being a "quality factory". This post is sort of a last resort. So if all you're going to do is lecture me to feel good about yourself then go stuff it.

Last edited:

Kvdnwh86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/17
DJF has the 36mm DJ with an 2824 also available with Stick markers and oyster Bracelet search on websites by Any TD. Also check Posts ARF VS DJF and make your choice! Good luck...

https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-36...let-a2824.html

There's no such thing as a "quality factory"

Noob has done great watches as well as crap ones, same applies to ARF, JF etc

Thanks and true but some are better known and on balance I think a better risk.

Thanks for the link and that is one I looked at but not familiar with RZF? And I wasn't able to learn anything much about the factory so not encouraged.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Thanks for nothing.

I've searched until the cows came home without results. Likewise been up and down this forum without results I'm thinking such a rep maybe doesn't exist. One of the key requirements being a "quality factory". This post is sort of a last resort. So if all you're going to do is lecture me to feel good about yourself then go stuff it.

Go into Google, type Rwi datejust....... Your welcome.

DJF has the 36mm DJ with an 2824 also available with Stick markers and oyster Bracelet search on websites by Any TD. Also check Posts ARF VS DJF and make your choice! Good luck...

Thanks again for the heads up on the DJF. It's what I was looking for and have placed an order with TT for 36mm silver face 2824. Now anticipating QC pics.