• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can someone do a comparison on the new CF 116520 SS bezel vs gen?

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Where to buy cf v2 bezel?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I’ve been told the V2 will be available after cny and will appear on some watches as well. Apparently the incorrect V1’s were sold off cheap pre new year.
Clean are starting to make a lot more bezels including the new SD43 insert on the XF 126600 and the to be released VSF version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jessepinkman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/21
I’ve been told the V2 will be available after cny and will appear on some watches as well. Apparently the incorrect V1’s were sold off cheap pre new year.

Thank you mate! So we just have to wait :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Clean are starting to make a lot more bezels including the new SD43 insert on the XF 126600 and the to be released VSF version.

Are you saying more ceramic bezel from Clean coming? or metals?
I hope price drop after CNY, not increase LOL.

mrsub

10/1/17
I just messured my ARf V2 bezel and it's 2,60mm instead of 2,38mm of the CF bezel. It looks flatter so definitely an upgrade

Reactions: masterpiece777

Pure78

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
23/2/22

Just received. Quick comparison look with my slim font bezel, CF bezel is absolutely not a slim font 116520 bezel.

They nailed the profile, the engraving and the font. That « 3 » is glorious !!!!!

do you think the bezel CF 116520 is like the gen? do you think the thickness of the numbers is like gen?

xylphz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/24
Hi guys, have anyone tried fitting a CF equivalent aftermarket SS bezel on a ARF V2 116520 before ?

Does it fit perfectly or does it need anymore more modifications ? Thanks in advance.