• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Ecy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
To find parts, check out the rolex forum. misiekped and modders here may be able to source them.

The biggest problem I had (which is why I sourced everything from misiekped this time) is limited supply (newish model) and second hand market confusion between models.

Even vendors I used before confused between DJ 2 and DJ 41 parts. I had to return some before I went to one vendor.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
Thank you all for sharing such valuable information. This VSF is really impressive. After reading so much I pulled the trigger and ordered the blue dial with jubilee. I also bought a GEN azure dial and am hunting for GEN hands, they are not easy to find. I didn’t notice the GEN hands that come with this dial are different and don’t have lume on them until recently . If anyone knows where I can the hands I would really appreciate it.

Can’t wait to get this build done.
1907dbd2b4a10ccfdfc3e1b34e41f996.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice dial!

Markaplan

9/10/20
To find parts, check out the rolex forum. misiekped and modders here may be able to source them.

The biggest problem I had (which is why I sourced everything from misiekped this time) is limited supply (newish model) and second hand market confusion between models.

Even vendors I used before confused between DJ 2 and DJ 41 parts. I had to return some before I went to one vendor.

I messaged him now and I hope he can help source the hands. Thanks a lot for your support.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
How bezel looks like compared to ARF? Is it plated or just polished steel?

The VSF bezel is plated with a white/pale metal. Looks quite off against the stainless steel case. ARF doesn't plate it, so at least the bezel has the same colour as the case. I got my VSF bezel plated, I posted comparison pictures with whitegold plating and OOTB some days ago (see below). Even the stainless steel case looks "yellow" compared to the VSF bezel, gen is exactly the other way around.

Zp2Swj.jpg

Zp20V4.jpg

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
The VSF bezel is plated with a white/pale metal. Looks quite off against the stainless steel case. ARF doesn't plate it, so at least the bezel has the same colour as the case. I got my VSF bezel plated, I posted comparison pictures with whitegold plating and OOTB some days ago (see below). Even the stainless steel case looks "yellow" compared to the VSF bezel, gen is exactly the other way around.

Zp2Swj.jpg

Zp20V4.jpg

Where have you plated your bezel?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Zp2Swj.jpg

Zp20V4.jpg
It's funny you say that because I got the 116619LB two weeks ago and I and I have been saying that it looks yellowish. I showed it to a friend who likes watches but doesn't know watches. At least not like many of us and doesn't know the smurf is supposed to be white gold. But I showed it to him and he immediately said "woah it looks like it has a yellowish tint to the metal?".

I just got my DJ today.
3017c93d3704a1e22006d19799601087.jpg
e95eb9f7cf1d61838192d8b176c99967.jpg
a5bca933e7a993827eb0c9cfdcbac6c3.jpg
07573c48df547b46b2f23d9ab059fa6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cloney

Markaplan

9/10/20
Hello everyone. As I mentioned before I am building a VSF 41 DateJust with GEN parts.

Thanks to many guys who helped me source some of the parts.

So far I bought the
1) GEN Blue Azure Dial
2) GEN hands that match the Dial
3) GEN DW

Now I am hunting for a GEN crystal. I found a couple of ones with minor scratches but I prefer something new or used in perfect condition.

Any advise where I can find a GEN crystal will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Hello everyone. As I mentioned before I am building a VSF 41 DateJust with GEN parts.

Thanks to many guys who helped me source some of the parts.

So far I bought the
1) GEN Blue Azure Dial
2) GEN hands that match the Dial
3) GEN DW

Now I am hunting for a GEN crystal. I found a couple of ones with minor scratches but I prefer something new or used in perfect condition.

Any advise where I can find a GEN crystal will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Not sure but maybe someone can confirm, I think you need crystal B25-318-C-V4-C1..

Congrats finding the matching Gen hands! Please post pics when this build is done :)

Last edited: